6265 8 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
isdoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2251119 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

On two of my batteries the lights seem to have stopped showing when charging or when plugged into the charger - not sure of they are actualy charging.

The third one is fine.

If I press the button all four lights show, but I do not think that both batteries are fully charged.

Any suggestions?
2021-3-17
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

What does the Fly app show when connected?  Should be able to see hopefully some battery/cell status. Then I would probably try to deplete both batteries to <10% then re-charge it and see if that helps

2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there isdoo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
MisterFrag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

Are you using the multi-battery charging adapter? It charges one battery at a time, starting with the one having the highest charge level, then moving to the next-highest battery upon completion. The adapter does not charge all three batteries simultaneously.
2021-3-21
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes that's the expected behavior as MrFrag mentioned...when all 3 batteries are connected to the charging hub, first battery with highest charge will charge first then move to next battery. It will display the blinking charging lights. No lights will be displayed once complete so you will need to remember which was first.
2021-3-21
Use props
isdoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2251119 ft
United Kingdom

Am aware of how the charger works.

If I put either of these on I get zero lights even on their own.
2021-3-21
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

1. Do all 3 batteries do the same thing (no charging lights) on all 3 locations on the charging hub?  Try to isolate if its charging hub or a particular location (1, 2, or 3).
2. If you remove the battery charging hub and try to charge the battery individually, does the battery lights come on?  What I mean is just use the charger itself connected to the battery and not on the charging hub.

3. Also when you connect said battery to drone, what does the DJI Fly app report? All green bars (example of mine...). Try to pinpoint if its a particular battery.

2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_Nzdvp5zyE5uy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1608031 ft
Costa Rica

I just noticed this for the first time.  Exactly what you said in the original post.  Plug in the charger, 2 of the charging cells aren't showing lights as they usually do.  All batteries are close to be fully charged.  I have 2 charging hubs, one is working normally but the other has 2 cells with no lights on at all but if I push the button, the lights come on.

Was there an explanation for this?
2023-5-8
Use props
ken1403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13719016 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Nzdvp5zyE5uy Posted at 5-8 21:07
I just noticed this for the first time.  Exactly what you said in the original post.  Plug in the charger, 2 of the charging cells aren't showing lights as they usually do.  All batteries are close to be fully charged.  I have 2 charging hubs, one is working normally but the other has 2 cells with no lights on at all but if I push the button, the lights come on.

Was there an explanation for this?

Are both charging hubs the same (OEM) or is one aftermarket?
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules