Controller Stick Error
1331 3 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Red warning "Controller Stick Error"  Flys fine in N and S mode, Cannot enter M mode it says.

I have Enabled M Mode
I have loosened/Tighten the sticks so no return to center
I have enabled/disable Attitude in M Mode
I have calibrated many times
I have re done the firmware on DJI ass2
I have turned off an on

whats left?

Is M mode restricted in Class D? I did get it to work for about 5 seconds in another location but I think I reached the max altitude 200ft and it went into normal mode thats when I noticed the Control Error.

2021-3-17
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
United States

I was able to get a flight in M mode today but I had to go outside the city and any Authorization zones on the DJI GEO Map but it still asked me to Check box the Authorization GUI and it actually asked for my phone number and ticket number like my other DJI drones do often.

I did however have some issues, in M mode I would be flying and then all the sudden it would switch into N mode during a steep angle turn, and this was after doing a Power loop so I know that attitude was fully open.....This happened several times and the only fix was descend a little, change the craft orientation and reset the sticks to center before enable M mode would work again.

The last flight after putting in my phone number and GUI boxes it went perfect, M mode fully...

So it must be due to Altitude GEO fence near my house, which is strange because I can Takeoff in M mode, you would think it would disable that entirely instead of doing it 1 second into the air.
2021-3-18
Use props
Winkle
lvl.2
Canada

When you went outside of the city and any authorization zones on the DJI GEO map, did you have to connect the goggles to the phone to get the check box and ask for your phone number and ticket number?

I didn't do that so maybe that's why it keeps kicking out of manual back into normal soon as I try to do anything. Really wish DJI provided better documentation, I poured over the manual on their website and none of this information was in there.
2021-3-18
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
United States

Winkle Posted at 3-18 17:21
When you went outside of the city and any authorization zones on the DJI GEO map, did you have to connect the goggles to the phone to get the check box and ask for your phone number and ticket number?

I didn't do that so maybe that's why it keeps kicking out of manual back into normal soon as I try to do anything. Really wish DJI provided better documentation, I poured over the manual on their website and none of this information was in there.

Yes it asked for my phone number but I was in an area that actually had no NFZ rules so strange.... Now im having issues unlocking some INTL airspace that I can easily fly in with my other drones, its not unlocking and the website flynow isnt helping.....
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules