Using an IPad Mini 4 (Older ModelMK9N2LL/A)
834 3 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

Hey folks, ever since I got my MA2 in June, I noticed a prompt that reads "Mobile Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected."

I've never had any kind of trouble with my Mavic Air 2. So I don't understand why this message pops up everytime. When I tap on it goes away.

I wonder if it is affecting performance in any way especially since at the end of 2020, I did get some skipping in the videos while flying and in post production, but I know that could be the SD Card, although I use the Sandisk U3 cards.

Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks and HFTA!

IPad Mini 4 msg: Related performance may be affected

IPad Mini 4 msg: Related performance may be affected
2021-3-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-3-18
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-18 01:04
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.

I just took your advice and posted it in "MA2 products" Thank you for looking out for me.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cacike47. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache as well. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules