S/N not recognized and cannot verify DJI Care Refresh
4991 31 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boreacuteal96
lvl.2

Canada

Hello all,
I purchased a Mini2 and a 2 year DJI Care Refresh plan from the official DJI website. It was shipped to me today.

I'm unsure how to to verify if DJI Care Refresh is tied to the drone or not.

So i used this website:
https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

When i enter the S/N product number, it says my details are incorrect.

I contacted the support, they were unable to help me and said there was no Care Refresh plan associated to my account. You can see in the attached file that this is not true.

Also something is weird with my DJI account. It is associated to one email adress but I have to use another email adress to log in.

I used the drone today (didn't fly, just tried to connect it to the remote controller), so i'm left with 24h to activate my DJI care refresh.

Thank you for your help.

Capture d’écran 2021-03-17 à 18.04.35.png
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, the DJI Care Refresh was purchased together with the drone, the service plan will be bind to the drone automatically. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team for a check. By the way, could you PM me the serial number of your drone? Thanks.
2021-3-17
Use props
Boreacuteal96
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-17 20:18
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, the DJI Care Refresh was purchased together with the drone, the service plan will be bind to the drone automatically. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team for a check. By the way, could you PM me the serial number of your drone? Thanks.

Oh thats good news. I was confused because when I launched the drone, it asked me if I wanted to purchase DJI Care Refresh.

I sent you a pm.

Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Boreacuteal96 Posted at 3-17 20:32
Oh thats good news. I was confused because when I launched the drone, it asked me if I wanted to purchase DJI Care Refresh.

I sent you a pm.

Received with thanks, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and will keep you updated soon.
2021-3-18
Use props
Boreacuteal96
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-18 00:06
Received with thanks, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and will keep you updated soon.

They already responded to me. And my case is solved, thank you for the reactivity.
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_gCT1osH6VHMP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35643 ft
United States

Similar issue here.

I purchased the DJI FPV Combo from B&H. I received the drone and then realized I have to purchase the DJI Care Refresh along with the Drone, otherwise I have to purchase it elsewhere. So I bought the Care Refresh 2 Years from the DJI eBay store. When I try to bind the Care Refresh code with the Drone, the website could recognize the Care Refresh Code, but not the S/N of the Drone. The error message is : "This serial number does not exist. Please confirm it is entered correctly."

I have contacted DJI through live chat, but they were not able to help me right away. The lady said she can create a ticket for me and someone will follow up with me in 48h. However, I didn't get any ticket ID so I don't know how to trace the progress of my case. The lady helped me create the ticket collected my email address. So I assume we can find the case by the email, which is the one I am using for this forum as well.

I have not activated the drone because I know once I activate it, I will have only 48h to activate it, and in this case, resolve this unable to bind the service with the drone.

Someone please help....
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Boreacuteal96 Posted at 3-18 05:41
They already responded to me. And my case is solved, thank you for the reactivity.

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gCT1osH6VHMP Posted at 3-18 16:41
Similar issue here.

I purchased the DJI FPV Combo from B&H. I received the drone and then realized I have to purchase the DJI Care Refresh along with the Drone, otherwise I have to purchase it elsewhere. So I bought the Care Refresh 2 Years from the DJI eBay store. When I try to bind the Care Refresh code with the Drone, the website could recognize the Care Refresh Code, but not the S/N of the Drone. The error message is : "This serial number does not exist. Please confirm it is entered correctly."

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_aKpYcfZcAPm7
New

United States

Hi..i purchased a mini mavic..it said that the refresh was included but when I put my serial number in it says invalid serial number..serial number is 1SZ3HCA00SZ149..ANY WAY YOU CAN HELP ME..I HAVE HAD THE DRONE FOR ONLY ONE DAY
2021-3-22
Use props
DuncanS
New
Flight distance : 22093 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue here: getting "The serial number you entered is invalid" when entering serial number into the "Check Your Service Plan" page.
UPDATE: got the "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement" email this morning, a full 2 days after having received the drone.
2021-3-23
Use props
WinstonZZZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35643 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-19 22:06
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.

The issue has been resolved by the following day.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

WinstonZZZ Posted at 3-25 20:39
The issue has been resolved by the following day.

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DuncanS Posted at 3-23 07:08
Same issue here: getting "The serial number you entered is invalid" when entering serial number into the "Check Your Service Plan" page.
UPDATE: got the "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement" email this morning, a full 2 days after having received the drone.

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that you had solved the issue. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_aKpYcfZcAPm7 Posted at 3-22 08:10
Hi..i purchased a mini mavic..it said that the refresh was included but when I put my serial number in it says invalid serial number..serial number is 1SZ3HCA00SZ149..ANY WAY YOU CAN HELP ME..I HAVE HAD THE DRONE FOR ONLY ONE DAY

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, where did you purchase the drone and the DJI Care Refresh, please?
2021-3-25
Use props
SSL21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 515892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got DJI Mini 2 and I can't activate DJI care and I'm in less than 48h window. S/N 3Q43K1400SG126
Any suggestions?
A35921F0-3288-46F1-8B77-4B11CEEECF2C.png
2022-4-13
Use props
SSL21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 515892 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-3-25 23:17
Hi there, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, where did you purchase the drone and the DJI Care Refresh, please?

Hello Natalia,
I have same issue - brand new DJI Mini 2, less than 48 hours and once I enter serial number from my new drone - 3Q43K1400SG126 - I'm getting rejection stating the serial number is not valid. Any help or suggestion will be very much appreciated.
Thanks!
Serhiy
FBE57502-B580-48B4-BFB8-D98BC18D24AD.png
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SSL21 Posted at 4-13 06:55
Hello Natalia,
I have same issue - brand new DJI Mini 2, less than 48 hours and once I enter serial number from my new drone - 3Q43K1400SG126 - I'm getting rejection stating the serial number is not valid. Any help or suggestion will be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you already bought DJI Refresh Service?
You may try again through this link:
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mini-2
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_YhaQgJWwStmw
lvl.1
United States

I have a similar issue with binding the refresh to the drone. I purchased the drone and received it. while getting it setup, I went to the DJI site and purchased the refresh agreement. I have the order confirmation, the invoice and the agreement document in my email. none of the numbers from those three documents are being accepted by the DJI activation code step.

I remember this being difficult with the first two drones I have registered with our department but it has been about a year since our last purchase so I have forgotten how I solved it. Please advise.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_YhaQgJWwStmw Posted at 6-8 10:00
I have a similar issue with binding the refresh to the drone. I purchased the drone and received it. while getting it setup, I went to the DJI site and purchased the refresh agreement. I have the order confirmation, the invoice and the agreement document in my email. none of the numbers from those three documents are being accepted by the DJI activation code step.

I remember this being difficult with the first two drones I have registered with our department but it has been about a year since our last purchase so I have forgotten how I solved it. Please advise.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Could you please tell us the serial number of your drone for further confirmation? You can also check the DJI Care Refresh status through this link. https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_YhaQgJWwStmw
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-9 22:31
Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Could you please tell us the serial number of your drone for further confirmation? You can also check the DJI Care Refresh status through this link. https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry

Name        Joe Perkins
Phone Number         4042297414
Email        jperkins1@gilbaneco.com
Product Model        Mavic Air 2
Aircraft Serial Number        3N34K3500SCG8Q
Gimbal Serial Number        1VR4K3300SCSBH
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_YhaQgJWwStmw
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_YhaQgJWwStmw Posted at 6-10 03:53
Name        Joe Perkins
Phone Number         4042297414
Email        

BTW. totally digging the HitGirl profile !
I used the link you provided and Bingo !

DJI Care Replacement

Agreement Number[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]CC2865CF8F2EA145

Body S/N[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]3N34K3500SCG8Q

Replacement period[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]2022/06/09 - 2023/06/08

Number of replacements remaining[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]2 (including 1 fly loss protection)

2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YhaQgJWwStmw Posted at 6-10 03:54
BTW. totally digging the HitGirl profile !
I used the link you provided and Bingo !

Thanks. According to your information, your DJI Care Refresh services have been activated. May we know whether you still can not bind your DJI Care Refresh to the drone through the app? May we know if there are any error messages?  We will also consult with our designated teams and get back to you soon, Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Have you successfully activated your drone now?
If you have not activated, can you send us the activation code and related page screenshots, we will confirm and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-6-12
Use props
dradams
lvl.1

United States

Same issue. DJI refresh not recongizing serial number. Given the frequency of this problem, maybe a FAQ?
2022-6-26
Use props
dradams
lvl.1

United States

dradams Posted at 6-26 08:04
Same issue. DJI refresh not recongizing serial number. Given the frequency of this problem, maybe a FAQ?

3N3BJA60120163
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us more details? What error message when you receive when you activate the DJI Care Refresh services? May we have a screenshot? Also, you may activate the service again through his link: https://service.dji.com/care/active
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_gIJI46SUNDHF
lvl.1

United States

Hello!

I am having the same issue.  I purchased a new DJI Zenmuse L1 with the DJI Care Enterprise Basic.  When activating it asks for the "Aircraft's S/N" so I enter in our DJI RTK M300 S/N and it says this --->

I have tried with our other M300 drone but it will not accept any M300.  The directions clearly say - "Aircraft's S/N"  Please help activate our DJI Care Enterprise for the  Zenmuse L1
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gIJI46SUNDHF Posted at 9-3 09:22
Hello!

I am having the same issue.  I purchased a new DJI Zenmuse L1 with the DJI Care Enterprise Basic.  When activating it asks for the "Aircraft's S/N" so I enter in our DJI RTK M300 S/N and it says this --->

Hello there, I reply to your new thread, please check it out.
2022-9-3
Use props
fans50c3233b
New
United States

My S/N is not registering and I’ve tried to scan it and copy and paste it and still nothing.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans50c3233b Posted at 4-1 15:34
My S/N is not registering and I’ve tried to scan it and copy and paste it and still nothing.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you please tell us your SN and tell us the page you tried to enter?
2023-4-1
Use props
fans50c3233b
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-1 18:06
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you please tell us your SN and tell us the page you tried to enter?

37QBJ7FBD102FV
And I tried it on the, FAA drone registration recreational flyer
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans50c3233b Posted at 4-2 03:24
37QBJ7FBD102FV
And I tried it on the, FAA drone registration recreational flyer

In your case, if the drone has a 14-digit alphanumeric serial number

In this case, the Remote ID serial number is not the same as the aircraft serial number (or flight controller serial number), you can get the Remote ID serial number of these drone in the following 3 ways:

1. Remote ID Serial number inside the DJI app

2. Remote ID Serial number inside “Available networks” of the WLAN

3. RID SN=1581F + 14digit SN + 0,20digits in total.
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules