Mini 2 Magenta discoloration on certain parts of video.
1444 4 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronerangerpro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64669 ft
United States

Anyone else ever notice a magenta hue on drone footage at certain angles towards the sun? I have tried with and without filters and it still happens. I uploaded a video to YouTube that clearly shows the magenta color shift at

https://youtu.be/moOcpWUKpCI

DJI tech support pretty much said it was due to a limitation of the small sensor used on this drone and only offered a suggestion of shooting only in JPG. Pretty odd?

2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dronerangerpro. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to reset the camera of your DJI Mini 2 and please update the firmware of the said DJI drone as well to see if the issue will still persists. After these process please try to shoot some footages and see if there is a difference. Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
tim
lvl.1
United States

OK, ran update and reset camera. Now my controller won't stop beeping? Anyway, I will try a flight soon and get back to you, I appreciate the help and suggestion.
2021-3-18
Use props
tim
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 21:36
Hello there dronerangerpro. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to reset the camera of your DJI Mini 2 and please update the firmware of the said DJI drone as well to see if the issue will still persists. After these process please try to shoot some footages and see if there is a difference. Thank you.

Holy Moley, it worked! Thanks so much. A little disappointed that the first tech response had no offer of any solution, but it is much better thank you!
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

tim@timstechstu Posted at 3-18 12:20
Holy Moley, it worked! Thanks so much. A little disappointed that the first tech response had no offer of any solution, but it is much better thank you!

Hi there tim. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has already been resolved. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules