Remoto Control flashing red
818 4 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walter_junior
lvl.2
Brazil

Hello forum,
After unpacking and turning on the new remote control for the inspire 2, it was flashing red and alarming a critically low battery level. I loaded until the end and although the leds indicate that it is fully charged, it keeps flashing the red led and alarming ...
How to fix it?
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there walter_junior. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
walter_junior
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 21:40
Hello there walter_junior. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

Hi dear,
I  could not send the video ... the forum denies the format. I'm sending a photo with the white LEDs indicating that the control is fully charged, but the red LED is flashing and alarming D, D, D, ...
16160680101574218633507121828558.jpg
2021-3-18
Use props
walter_junior
lvl.2
Brazil

walter_junior Posted at 3-18 03:48
Hi dear,
I  could not send the video ... the forum denies the format. I'm sending a photo with the white LEDs indicating that the control is fully charged, but the red LED is flashing and alarming D, D, D, ...[Image]

Hi,
I managed to solve the problem ... it was missing to link the control with the inspire and calibrate the sticks
Thanks
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

walter_junior Posted at 3-18 04:49
Hi,
I managed to solve the problem ... it was missing to link the control with the inspire and calibrate the sticks
Thanks

Hi there walter_junior. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has already been resolved. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules