1234Next >
9457 120 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 11-29 04:41
I have already contacted the seller, they do not answer me, I am contacting you, why is it difficult for you to unlock my drone

Hello. According to our judgement, this product may have come from illegal channels. To protect your rights and interests, that is the reason why we suggest you to contact the seller. Hope you understand.
2023-11-29
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Thor Posted at 11-29 22:16
Hello. According to our judgement, this product may have come from illegal channels. To protect your rights and interests, that is the reason why we suggest you to contact the seller. Hope you understand.

why don't you want to unlock it only from your side and what will I do with the drone, it will stand as a souvenir, I know that you can unlock it, but you don't want to, I'm begging you
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 11-30 02:12
why don't you want to unlock it only from your side and what will I do with the drone, it will stand as a souvenir, I know that you can unlock it, but you don't want to, I'm begging you

Thank you for responding and we're sorry that we won't be able to provide service for your product. As mentioned previously, there's no official DJI store in your country, hence, we recommend contacting your dealer for further help. We hope for your understanding.
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 02:43
Thank you for responding and we're sorry that we won't be able to provide service for your product. As mentioned previously, there's no official DJI store in your country, hence, we recommend contacting your dealer for further help. We hope for your understanding.

I can't contact the dealer, he doesn't answer me, I've been dreaming of a dji drone for a long time, it's my first drone and I can't use it because I can't activate
2023-12-1
Use props
iark99
lvl.1
Italy

Ho lo stesso problema con il drone DJI FPV the serial number is :37QBHBRBD101FP
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

iark99 Posted at 12-5 07:28
Ho lo stesso problema con il drone DJI FPV the serial number is :37QBHBRBD101FP

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible (if the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner). If you purchased the product through official channels, please provide proof of purchase or case number, and we will undertake further checks. Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
iark99
lvl.1
Italy

The drone was purchased from Unieuro, an Italian shop. The previous owner is looking for the receipt. It's fine if I send you photos of the box. Then from today the drone appears stolen. Yesterday I contacted the DJI Chat service and they didn't find this problem. could it have been reported because I asked customer support?
in any case the drone was not stolen, I also activated the DJI care refresh on its serial. if it was stolen would you put this?
2023-12-5
Use props
iark99
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 12-5 10:23
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible (if the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner). If you purchased the product through official channels, please provide proof of purchase or case number, and we will undertake further checks. Thank you.

I was sent the original box. Can it be used to unlock it?
2023-12-5
Use props
iark99
lvl.1
Italy

iark99 Posted at 12-5 14:46
I was sent the original box. Can it be used to unlock it?

I await your news
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

iark99 Posted at 12-5 14:48
I await your news

Hi, there. Thank you for providing the details. Based on the serial number you gave, we confirmed that your product was stolen, and it was reported in 2020 Dec. You can also check the serial number on our official website: https://service.dji.com/device/search?lang=it&re=it
According to our judgment, this product may have come from illegal channels. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible.

Regarding your DJI Care Refresh, may we know if you placed the order from DJI Store? If yes, could you please tell us the order number? Currently, there may not be a limitation for activating the DJI Care Refresh in this situation. The limitation is whether the drone is activated beyond 48 hours. Thus, it is normal that the DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for this serial number. Thank you for your understanding.

2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

hello dji company, why are you doing all this, why are you deceiving customers, that the drones are stolen, this is all false, you just make everything up and specifically block drones, you understand that customers will refuse you
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 12-6 01:01
hello dji company, why are you doing all this, why are you deceiving customers, that the drones are stolen, this is all false, you just make everything up and specifically block drones, you understand that customers will refuse you

Hello, there. We saw that DJI Thor and DJI Diana has explained your case above. Please check:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 223&pid=3190641
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 223&pid=3188928
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-7 01:41
Hello, there. We saw that DJI Thor and DJI Diana has explained your case above. Please check:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=238223&pid=3190641
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=238223&pid=3188928

why you don't want to unlock it
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 12-17 15:29
why you don't want to unlock it

As we mentioned above, please refer to the former reply, thanks.
2023-12-17
Use props
djiuser_ITeidsTnKuQq
lvl.1
Canada

Hi I also get the message activation error 1112. Can you please let me know why I can't activate the drone. SN 1581F4XFC23760075943.

THANKS
1-2 04:01
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ITeidsTnKuQq Posted at 1-2 04:01
Hi I also get the message activation error 1112. Can you please let me know why I can't activate the drone. SN 1581F4XFC23760075943.

THANKS

Hi there, may I know where you purchased the drone? The device is currently experiencing an abnormal state and may not be activated or used properly.
1-2 07:15
Use props
11RUFFINO
lvl.1
Canada

I bought it from a person on facebook market place. Sealed and new.
1-2 09:29
Use props
11RUFFINO
lvl.1
Canada

When you say abnormal what do you mean?
1-2 09:31
Use props
11RUFFINO
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 1-2 07:15
Hi there, may I know where you purchased the drone? The device is currently experiencing an abnormal state and may not be activated or used properly.

I bought it from a person on facebook market place. Sealed and new. I have a copy of the ticket of purchase from were he go it from. I called the place but they said they don't take back any drones. All sales are final. But how can your company be selling drones that don't work.

IMG_3758.jpeg
1-2 13:32
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

11RUFFINO Posted at 1-2 13:32
I bought it from a person on facebook market place. Sealed and new. I have a copy of the ticket of purchase from were he go it from. I called the place but they said they don't take back any drones. All sales are final. But how can your company be selling drones that don't work.

Hi there, we have checked the serial number with the corresponding team, I am sorry to inform you that this drone is not from the authorized channel. You are recommended to contact the reseller again for a refund. Apologize for your case.
1-3 20:03
Use props
Саша Ювелир
New
Flight distance : 2585 ft

Netherlands

Hello I also get the message activation error 1112. Can you please let me know why can't activate the drone.  1WGDGAX312YBR7
THANK YOU
1-31 00:57
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Саша Ювелир Posted at 1-31 00:57
Hello I also get the message activation error 1112. Can you please let me know why can't activate the drone.  1WGDGAX312YBR7
THANK YOU

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible (if the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner). If you purchased the product through official channels, please provide proof of purchase or case number, and we will undertake further checks.
1-31 10:09
Use props
djiuser_CpBMF5plxO6m
New

Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 2023-5-3 22:22
Hi, there. May I help you?

Buenas tengo un error 1112 ocupo ayuda
2-18 20:03
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CpBMF5plxO6m Posted at 2-18 20:03
Buenas tengo un error 1112 ocupo ayuda

Hi there, would you mind sending us your drone's serial number through DM? We'd like to further confirm it for you.
2-19 03:23
Use props
djiuser_CpBMF5plxO6m
New

Costa Rica

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 03:23
Hi there, would you mind sending us your drone's serial number through DM? We'd like to further confirm it for you.

Gracias!      3N3BH4G 002004R
2-19 17:03
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CpBMF5plxO6m Posted at 2-19 17:03
Gracias!      3N3BH4G 002004R

Hi there, could you please provide us your proof of purchase through DM? And we will do our best to help you to further comfirm the issue. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2-19 19:38
Use props
djiuser_CpBMF5plxO6m
New

Costa Rica

No tengo el comprobante de compra me gustaría saber por qué esta bloqueado si esta nuevo , veo que son muchas personas con ese problema y no me parece justo , al final tendré q botarlo y conseguir un Evo
2-20 10:35
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_CpBMF5plxO6m Posted at 2-20 10:35
No tengo el comprobante de compra me gustaría saber por qué esta bloqueado si esta nuevo , veo que son muchas personas con ese problema y no me parece justo , al final tendré q botarlo y conseguir un Evo

Hi there, may I ask where and when you purchased the drone? We need proof of purchase to check the warranty of the drone. If it's within the warranty, you can send it back for further assistance.
2-20 23:41
Use props
Vovi_54
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello
I was given a Mavic 3 drone, but upon activation I received the following error 1112.
Please help me solve this problem.
Thank you.

sn 1581F45TB21CR2AE06YG
2-26 12:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vovi_54 Posted at 2-26 12:19
Hello
I was given a Mavic 3 drone, but upon activation I received the following error 1112.
Please help me solve this problem.

Hi there, after checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible (if the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner). If you purchased the product from official channels, please provide proof of purchase or case number, and we will undertake further checks.
2-27 02:29
Use props
djiuser_RHF0yIQRUbl4
New

Mexico

Hola tengo el mismo problema 1112 con mi dron por no poder vincular con control me podrían ayudar porfavor

Dejo número de serie y pantalla que me aparece , gracias por su atención
3-17 20:21
Use props
djiuser_RHF0yIQRUbl4
New

Mexico

3-17 20:23
Use props
djiuser_RHF0yIQRUbl4
New

Mexico

A lo que veo no se fueron las fotos, dejo número de serie

1581F6N8A238UML3V92R
3-17 20:29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_RHF0yIQRUbl4 Posted at 3-17 20:29
A lo que veo no se fueron las fotos, dejo número de serie

1581F6N8A238UML3V92R

Hi there, may I ask where you purchased the drone? After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interest, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).
3-17 23:26
Use props
Maynafonnell
New

Canada

VISH007 Posted at 2023-9-8 10:11
please help me with my hard earn money from which i had buy a drone from a person in california and sent to india but when my family tried to activate the drone it was giving error 112 , Before buying the drone from that fellow i had even contacted the dji agent and in chat they had told i can buy the drone  serial no 37QBHCFBD102X   , they dont see any problm , after i got confirmation i had bought that drone , but after months of trail my family gave up and the drone sat in store room for so many years and now after 4 years when i am back in india i want to activate that drone , so can you please help me in this case i will really appreciate the serial number is   37QBHCFBD102X

Hello, it appears that the serial number provided is incorrect. Could you please verify it and provide the correct one? Additionally, kindly inform us of the date and time when you contacted our chat support, and please provide us with your email address for further assistance. Thank you.
3-18 05:27
Use props
Barry Who
New

Poland

Hello,

I have the same problem - cant active the drone with error 1112, could you pleas help me to solve th problem - bought from polish reseller XKOM

SN - 1WNBH4F00201H2

thank you in advence
4-9 09:26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Barry Who Posted at 4-9 09:26
Hello,

I have the same problem - cant active the drone with error 1112, could you pleas help me to solve th problem - bought from polish reseller XKOM

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please provide us with the proof of purchase for further checking? If it's not convenient to post it publicly, you can also contact our support team through this link. http://www.dji.com/support
4-9 23:41
Use props
fans27be6d51
New

Germany

Good afternoon, I can’t activate my device. SN 3YTBK7500305X4. Error code 1112.
4-15 01:30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans27be6d51 Posted at 4-15 01:30
Good afternoon, I can’t activate my device. SN 3YTBK7500305X4. Error code 1112.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know where you purchased the device? Is it from our DJI online store or a third-party dealer?
If it is purchased via the DJI online store, please provide us with the order number for further checking. Thanks.
4-15 01:39
Use props
fans27be6d51
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-15 01:39
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know where you purchased the device? Is it from our DJI online store or a third-party dealer?
If it is purchased via the DJI online store, please provide us with the order number for further checking. Thanks.

This is a gift. A friend sent me from China, unfortunately he died of COVID and I have no contact with him.
4-15 04:49
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules