1234Next >
9338 120 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-22 22:49
You can log in via a computer and tap this button to check the message.
[view_image]

Thank you. I responded to DMs.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD Posted at 5-23 05:42
Thank you. I responded to DMs.

Hi there. I replied to your message. Thank you.
2023-5-23
Use props
VISH007
New

India

please help me with my hard earn money from which i had buy a drone from a person in california and sent to india but when my family tried to activate the drone it was giving error 112 , Before buying the drone from that fellow i had even contacted the dji agent and in chat they had told i can buy the drone  serial no 37QBHCFBD102X   , they dont see any problm , after i got confirmation i had bought that drone , but after months of trail my family gave up and the drone sat in store room for so many years and now after 4 years when i am back in india i want to activate that drone , so can you please help me in this case i will really appreciate the serial number is   37QBHCFBD102X
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

VISH007 Posted at 9-8 10:11
please help me with my hard earn money from which i had buy a drone from a person in california and sent to india but when my family tried to activate the drone it was giving error 112 , Before buying the drone from that fellow i had even contacted the dji agent and in chat they had told i can buy the drone  serial no 37QBHCFBD102X   , they dont see any problm , after i got confirmation i had bought that drone , but after months of trail my family gave up and the drone sat in store room for so many years and now after 4 years when i am back in india i want to activate that drone , so can you please help me in this case i will really appreciate the serial number is   37QBHCFBD102X

Hi there, the serial number is incorrect. Could you please check it again and send us the correct one? Please also tell us when you contacted our chat support and provide us with your email address.
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_ehJvxXfvFisf
New

Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-8 19:20
Hi there, the serial number is incorrect. Could you please check it again and send us the correct one? Please also tell us when you contacted our chat support and provide us with your email address.

Please check the drone too error 1112

s/n 1581F45TB21AB2AE028S
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ehJvxXfvFisf Posted at 9-12 05:39
Please check the drone too error 1112

s/n 1581F45TB21AB2AE028S

Hello, there. May we know where did you buy it from? Could you please provide us with the Proof of Purchase or invoice?
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_ehJvxXfvFisf
New

Ukraine

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 06:25
Hello, there. May we know where did you buy it from? Could you please provide us with the Proof of Purchase or invoice?

yeah. i write u private message
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ehJvxXfvFisf Posted at 9-12 08:07
yeah. i write u private message

Sorry for the late response. I have replied to you in DM.
2023-9-14
Use props
fans8ed1e11a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5894068 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hello i am having the same problem with my mini 4 pro.
Ahat should we do ?
S/N 1581F6Z9C238S0034E8N
2023-10-2
Use props
fans8ed1e11a
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

Ahat should we do ?
S/N 1581F6Z9C238S0034E8N
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_KNfU25pzrDha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 347070 ft

Venezuela

Buenas .. Me regalaron un drone dji mini 3 pro y trato de registrarlo y me sale error 1112.. Que debo hacer?
Espero su pronta respuesta
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_KNfU25pzrDha
lvl.1

Venezuela

1581F4XFC225Q00657UN code 1112 mini 3 pro
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KNfU25pzrDha Posted at 10-2 19:50
1581F4XFC225Q00657UN code 1112 mini 3 pro

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. I replied to you from this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... page%3D1&page=3 and sent you a message. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8ed1e11a Posted at 10-2 17:29
Ahat should we do ?
S/N 1581F6Z9C238S0034E8N

Hi there, we will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you as soon as we get an update.
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8ed1e11a Posted at 10-2 17:29
Ahat should we do ?
S/N 1581F6Z9C238S0034E8N

Hi there, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We got an update from the corresponding team that in order to investigate the issue thoroughly, we kindly request you to return the product for inspection since the exact cause cannot be determined remotely. We appreciate your support and understanding.http://www.dji.com/support
2023-10-3
Use props
fans8ed1e11a
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-3 01:33
Hi there, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We got an update from the corresponding team that in order to investigate the issue thoroughly, we kindly request you to return the product for inspection since the exact cause cannot be determined remotely. We appreciate your support and understanding.http://www.dji.com/support

Hello again i got it on abroad and bring it to my country.Yesterday night i decideded to unbox it for my yt channel and started updating.
After that it gave that error.Can you help me about it because its not easy to bring it to thr customer services in my country
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8ed1e11a Posted at 10-3 01:39
Hello again i got it on abroad and bring it to my country.Yesterday night i decideded to unbox it for my yt channel and started updating.
After that it gave that error.Can you help me about it because its not easy to bring it to thr customer services in my country

May I confirm if you're in Turkey now?
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_KNfU25pzrDha
lvl.1

Venezuela

No se puede desactivar ese error?. Cual es la causa? Gracias
2023-10-3
Use props
fans8ed1e11a
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-3 02:10

Exactly in istanbul
2023-10-3
Use props
fans8ed1e11a
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-3 02:10

Yes i am
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the confirmation. According to DJI After-Sales Policy, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where the customer purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to apply for warranty service, you may need to send it back to the purchase region for assistance.
2023-10-4
Use props
fans8ed1e11a
lvl.1
  • >>>
Kyrgyzstan

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-4 01:44
Thanks for the confirmation. According to DJI After-Sales Policy, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where the customer purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to apply for warranty service, you may need to send it back to the purchase region for assistance.

Hello again.The point is thats a brand new Dji Drone that i got it from Dubai in a regular store,and opened the box at home.
The thing is drone is blocked for a reason, error code is 1112, which can be unbanned from your system i guess.
Because i try to open the drone for the first time to update it, automatically it connected to the drone but there was a notification about “activation needed” i did a test
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8ed1e11a Posted at 10-4 03:31
Hello again.The point is thats a brand new Dji Drone that i got it from Dubai in a regular store,and opened the box at home.
The thing is drone is blocked for a reason, error code is 1112, which can be unbanned from your system i guess.
Because i try to open the drone for the first time to update it, automatically it connected to the drone but there was a notification about “activation needed” i did a test

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Because the issue of your drone can not be solved remotely. we can not unlock the device, sorry for this. Kindly ask the retail store for further assistance. Or you may contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further guide. Hope for your kind understanding.
2023-10-5
Use props
djiuser_s2TZd0cabF0f
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have the sane issue.

Brand new DJI Mini 3.

Bought from Argos shop.
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_s2TZd0cabF0f Posted at 10-7 08:34
Hi I have the sane issue.

Brand new DJI Mini 3.

Hello there. I'm sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. I would like to check and verify some information. Could you please send us the serial number of your aircraft via PM? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_JhfdkNVNyDmF
New

Italy

Good morning,
I bought a DJI mini pro 3 never used with serial number 1581F4XF32338006J082.
While activeting it on RC I read the known message about "Error 1112".
Could you help me to resolve the issue and activate the drone?
Thank you very much indeed
Enrico
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_JhfdkNVNyDmF Posted at 10-21 03:43
Good morning,
I bought a DJI mini pro 3 never used with serial number 1581F4XF32338006J082.
While activeting it on RC I read the known message about "Error 1112".

Hello, there.  We apologize for the unpleasant experience. After checking, this machine encountered logistics exception issue before, that's why we lock it while investigating with the courier company to protect our customer's benefit. We have compensated the original owner.

We understand you are innocent, May I know where did you order it? We highly suggest you request a refund from your reseller. If the reseller refuses, we suggest reporting to the local police to protect your benefit.
Please notify the reseller this machine belongs to DJI, please kindly let them return it back to DJI and refund / replace it for you.
2023-10-21
Use props
djiuser_I1viGPwmQZic
New

Ghana

Hello Team DJI,
I am facing a challenge with my drone. I cannot activate my Mini 3 Pro. I bought it new sealed and everything. Say "device activation prohibited".
Error 1112

SN: 1581F4XFA235GML86LV0
2023-11-17
Use props
djiuser_I1viGPwmQZic
New

Ghana

djiuser_I1viGPwmQZic Posted at 11-17 06:48
Hello Team DJI,
I am facing a challenge with my drone. I cannot activate my Mini 3 Pro. I bought it new sealed and everything. Say "device activation prohibited".

Error 1112
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_I1viGPwmQZic Posted at 11-17 06:48
Hello Team DJI,
Error 1112

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know where you purchased the device? Is it from our DJI online store or from third-party dealer?

If it is purchased via DJI online store, please provide us the order number for further checking. Thanks.
2023-11-17
Use props
djiuser_I1viGPwmQZic
New

Ghana

DJI Thor Posted at 11-17 07:08
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know where you purchased the device? Is it from our DJI online store or from third-party dealer?

If it is purchased via DJI online store, please provide us the order number for further checking. Thanks.

Third party dealer
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your patience. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interest, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).
2023-11-17
Use props
4 4
New

Ukraine

2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

My drone does not activate, help, activation error error 1112 serial number 1WGDGAX2120F6Y
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 11-27 10:38
My drone does not activate, help, activation error error 1112 serial number 1WGDGAX2120F6Y

Hi, there. Thank you for your patience. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible. If the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner. If you purchased the product from official channels, please provide proof of purchase or case number, and we will undertake further checks. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Diana Posted at 11-27 15:23
Hi, there. Thank you for your patience. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible. If the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner. If you purchased the product from official channels, please provide proof of purchase or case number, and we will undertake further checks. Thank you for your understanding.
how can they be stolen i don't understand you just block them on purpose and find a reason not to unblock because you don't value your customers customers buy drones and you block them it's not fair fix this bug please i I bought a drone from your company for the first time and I didn't think that this would happen, I thought that your company was cool, it's a shame that you are so unfair, give in to me and unlock my drone, serial number 1WGDGAX2120F6Y please, thank you
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 11-28 08:13
how can they be stolen i don't understand you just block them on purpose and find a reason not to unblock because you don't value your customers customers buy drones and you block them it's not fair fix this bug please i I bought a drone from your company for the first time and I didn't think that this would happen, I thought that your company was cool, it's a shame that you are so unfair, give in to me and unlock my drone, serial number 1WGDGAX2120F6Y please, thank you

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can further check? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Diana Posted at 11-28 14:35
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can further check? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

I bought it not from you, but in an online store without a guarantee, and there they write that it is not subject to exchange and return, and it turns out that I lost money and what will I do with it if you unlock it, I will be grateful for everything, budlaska, unlock my drone, I am asking you about help, no one else can help me, only you, everything depends on you
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7 Posted at 11-28 16:39
I bought it not from you, but in an online store without a guarantee, and there they write that it is not subject to exchange and return, and it turns out that I lost money and what will I do with it if you unlock it, I will be grateful for everything, budlaska, unlock my drone, I am asking you about help, no one else can help me, only you, everything depends on you

Hi there, we are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and cannot provide services for you. At the same time, to protect your interest and benefit, please contact with the seller for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_CqrqGNgO42J7
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Thor Posted at 11-28 20:27
Hi there, we are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and cannot provide services for you. At the same time, to protect your interest and benefit, please contact with the seller for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.

I have already contacted the seller, they do not answer me, I am contacting you, why is it difficult for you to unlock my drone
2023-11-29
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules