1391 4 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

hi guys,
i've bought a Maviv Mini with a fall damage on ebay. I'd like to repair it. When the MM arived me, i missed the front left arm. I wasn't aible to turn it on. I cleaned all platines totally,then i turned it on. Now i getting the error message: Error Power supply, carry out a restart Code 30210. Bevore i am buying the front left arm and a new gimbal i have to know what the problem for this error is. Now the question. How can i find out which part of the electronic is defective? Do you have some idea?

best regards
Moritz

2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Moritz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini and please make sure that the DJI Fly application is on its latest one as well. After these process please restart the said drone to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-3-18
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Germany

Hey Stephen, thank you for your message. I tried this twice. I downgraded the Firmware and ugradet it again. But there was a problem. I only could updated it wireless. When i connected the MM with my Laptop and tried to update with assistant 2 the install broke up shortly bevore ending. But i will keep testing this. The DJI Fly App app is on the latest version. The Drone shows thee same error.
2021-3-18
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Unfortunately you CANNOT change the Mavic Mini gimbal on your own as it requires an activation, failing to activate the new gimbal means it won't complete calibration and the horizon will be off level (titled).

Power system hardware could be related to missing hardware connection with a motor. Arms are pretty cheap but the gimbal is very expensive and still needs activation.

You should evaluate your options.
2021-3-19
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Germany

oh that sounds not good, did you also tried to change the gimbal and failed?

nah in my opinion the gimbal isn't very expensive, approximately 30EUR, but you are in right the activation is the problem. Do you know how much the activation from dji cost?

ah ok you think it is possile ,that the left front arm could be the problem for the error?

yeah i also think so .
2021-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules