1750 7 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kjell R
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52320 ft
Norway

Hi
My Mavic mini suddenly started to give error messages when I try to climb over 30 meter altitude or fly more than 50 meter distance. From the log (AirData) I can also see that Max altitude is set to 30 meter when I start, but the max altitude in DJI fly app is set to 120 meter. The error message say: Log in or go to real name authentication. I have tried to log out and log in the Fly App, reinstall Fly App, but it doesn't help. How can I get rid of these flight limitations, because now my Mavic Mini is pretty useless. I have also seen that this bug is also affecting several other DJI drones, so this must be fixed.

Thanks,
Kjell R

PS:
It might be connected to an update of the FlySafe database, which I did recently
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_AEIDPpliSQl6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101053 ft
Denmark

Will follow here as i have the exact same issue with my DJI mini 2 but only sometimes, today i managed to fly normally until i switched batteri then i could not go above 30 M
2021-3-20
Use props
MaXZerker
New

Thailand

Same issue here, sudden random altitude limit on each flight.
2021-3-20
Use props
oIIIIIo
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_AEIDPpliSQl6 Posted at 3-20 10:29
Will follow here as i have the exact same issue with my DJI mini 2 but only sometimes, today i managed to fly normally until i switched batteri then i could not go above 30 M

Same issue for me with a Mini 2.  Flew normally with first battery.  Changed batteries and limited to 30m altitude and 50m distance.  Usually I can log off then back in to reset, but wouldn't work today.  So incredibly frustrating.  DJI please fix this bug!!!
2021-4-6
Use props
kevinbkk123
lvl.2

Thailand

Brand new Mavic Air 2 and have the same issue. Cannot fly more than 50 meters (horizontal) and 30 meters (vertical). I get the same message ("Log in or go to real-name authentication") despite being logged in and having the drone linked to my account. What a bummer! Seems like this issue affects many based on all the various forum posts I've seen.
2021-4-7
Use props
oIIIIIo
lvl.1

Canada

I tried switching my phone to airplane mode before I started up the controller/app and it seems to work.
2021-4-11
Use props
Kjell R
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52320 ft
Norway

oIIIIIo Posted at 4-11 05:41
I tried switching my phone to airplane mode before I started up the controller/app and it seems to work.

I tried the Litchi app and no problems so I think this has something to do with the DJI Fly app

Kjell R
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_JcB7MsDGw1E5
New

Indonesia

Any one solved this issue? Mine also.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules