Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Celular compativel Mini 2
1321 3 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulo Tucoser
New

Brazil

Moto G9 Play ou Sansung A21s Para Mini 2?

2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paulo Tucoser. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Moto G9 Play & Samsung A21S ) that you are using on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Moto G9 Play & the Samsung A21S will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly  application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-3-18
Use props
Paulo Tucoser
New

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 21:56
Hello there Paulo Tucoser. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Moto G9 Play & Samsung A21S ) that you are using on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Moto G9 Play & the Samsung A21S will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly  application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

Good morning. Thank you very much for your attention. I am aborting the purchase of these models
of cellular equipment, Motorola and Sansung. I will check the list that you kindly send and try to buy these models.
2021-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Paulo Tucoser Posted at 3-19 03:47
Good morning. Thank you very much for your attention. I am aborting the purchase of these models
of cellular equipment, Motorola and Sansung. I will check the list that you kindly send and try to buy these models.

Hi there Paulo Tucoser. Thank you for the reply and good day to you. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules