Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using an IPad Mini 4 (Older ModelMK9N2LL/A)
846 4 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cacike47
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

Hey folks, ever since I got my MA2 in June, I noticed a prompt that reads "Mobile Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected."

I've never had any kind of trouble with my Mavic Air 2. So I don't understand why this message pops up everytime. When I tap on it goes away.

I wonder if it is affecting performance in any way especially since at the end of 2020, I did get some skipping in the videos while flying and in post production, but I know that could be the SD Card, although I use the Sandisk U3 cards.

Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks and HFTA!

Mobile Device fully loaded. Related performance will be affected

Mobile Device fully loaded. Related performance will be affected
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cacike47. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache as well. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-3-18
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

Ipad mini 4 is weak
2021-3-20
Use props
Cacike47
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

I read some of our community members concerns with the "stuttering of video" and I followed the advice of those who took time to volunteer their ideas. I found the same issue but only with the IPad Mini 4. No problem when using the IPhone 10XR.  Even after removing 75% o the storage on the Mini 4 just to eliminate a storage/memory issue although that should not be affecting the IOS processor. Maybe this model of the Mini 4 may have been affected by the latest DJI Fly updates that possibly require more processing power.  Last June it worked fine no stuttering. I only use the Mini for the MA2 drone. Thanks for everyone's help. Stay safe and HFTA!
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules