1014 9 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Threw this up the other day. Usually I get crisp pics after breaking through the fog but this time I collected moisture on the lens.
Well I reckon it was interesting
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sky wombat. Good day and thank you for posting this beautiful video you have filmed. Just a reminder that flying in heavy fog or clouds may make the gimbal wet, leading to temporarily failure. The gimbal will recover it's full function once it is dry. For reference I will post some Flight Environment Requirements. Again great work and fly safe always.

2021-3-18
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 23:42
Hello there sky wombat. Good day and thank you for posting this beautiful video you have filmed. Just a reminder that flying in heavy fog or clouds may make the gimbal wet, leading to temporarily failure. The gimbal will recover it's full function once it is dry. For reference I will post some Flight Environment Requirements. Again great work and fly safe always.

[view_image]

Thanks DJI Stephen; fully dried and gel used as well so all OK.
Also nil around this area.
2021-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very mystic looking,   
2021-3-19
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha wombat,

Rather sparkly you might say!  Interesting effect.  Good to see you out and up!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That was interesting indeed.
2021-3-22
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for comments you mob. Hasn't stopped raining since

Looks like no flying again.

Looks like no flying again.
2021-3-22
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Cetacean Posted at 3-19 01:34
Aloha wombat,

Rather sparkly you might say!  Interesting effect.  Good to see you out and up!

Hey Cetacean looks like we grab some airspace whenever we can. In winter it's maybe in summer while in summer it's maybe in winter. Strange how weather is too hot, too cold, too windy, too many relatives, too many tasks to do, too many batteries to charge etc Oh then it's too hard to do an editing job. Hey this hobby is starting to feel like a real job
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sky wombat Posted at 3-18 23:45
Thanks DJI Stephen; fully dried and gel used as well so all OK.
Also nil around this area.

Hi there sky wombat. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-3-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

sky wombat Posted at 3-22 17:12
Hey Cetacean looks like we grab some airspace whenever we can. In winter it's maybe in summer while in summer it's maybe in winter. Strange how weather is too hot, too cold, too windy, too many relatives, too many tasks to do, too many batteries to charge etc  Oh then it's too hard to do an editing job. Hey this hobby is starting to feel like a real job

Aloha wombat,

True, very true.  Today, I had a flight after I got my vaccine (first) but we are having winds from the southwest.  But even though the winds were 8 or 9 mph, the steep Pali (cliffs) create a void after the wind passes over the top.  That void can create sidewinds of 20-30 mph that reverse direction after five minutes or so.  Very wicked effect!

I could not keep my DJI Mini 2 on track.  It was real strange - but finally it was not raining at least!  We had some flooding up here to but nothing like you guys been getting!

I hope you get a chance to dry out!  Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules