1775 10 2021-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272477 ft
Sweden

Hi

I started to see if it was possible to use the RTMP stream from the GO4 software, i guess i have to convert it somewere, but if it is posible to stream to a Video Management Software like Milestone etc.
Has anyone tried this?
I know that the drone is not a security camera, but if for example the guarding company uses a drone, then they should be able to stream what they see in to the client were the operator looks at the sites cameras.
With for example Milestone, they have an application to their platform, the security guard can pick up the phone and stream from the mobiledevice in to the camera server so the customer can view pictures from both the cameras they have and the scurity companys live feed.
All stored at the same place.

Anyone got any pointers or i need to look at the Enterprice stuff?
2021-3-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go4 does support RTMP streaming.   Ive used it with Periscope.
2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H
lvl.2
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 3-19 10:28
Go4 does support RTMP streaming.   Ive used it with Periscope.

Yes i know that, I’ve used it with YouTube and so on, but I want to implement that type of stream to a VMS solution, and I need to translate the stream to ONVIF or something else.
So I guess I need to run some kind of program on the PC, I don’t want the video feed going out on www, so that’s why I asked.
2021-3-19
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

You need to setup a rtmp server and transcode it to what you need. My first bet would be ffmpeg, I think you can find some docker containers with nginx/rtmp server if you dont like ffmpeg.
The best would be to run the rtmp server on the phone. I havn't tried that, but I will when I get some time for it.

2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H
lvl.2
Sweden

Mats Bohlinsson Posted at 3-19 15:45
You need to setup a rtmp server and transcode it to what you need. My first bet would be ffmpeg, I think you can find some docker containers with nginx/rtmp server if you dont like ffmpeg.
The best would be to run the rtmp server on the phone. I havn't tried that, but I will when I get some time for it.

Thank you, great suggestions. Well I’ll start testing during next week I guess
2021-3-19
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H Posted at 3-19 21:42
Thank you, great suggestions. Well I’ll start testing during next week I guess

you welcome!

I havn't tried the rtmp server that is builtin ffmpeg.
You might have to run several instances of ffmpeg, One that act as rtmp server and the second one connect to rtmp server as client and do the transcoding.

Keep me updated :-). If you have any question I might be able to help with some.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H
lvl.2
Sweden

So it’s solved, I managed to stream the Mavic 2 zoom as an ONVIF up camera in to the recording server...
5C450778-BF25-4E98-917D-9B67259A7DF5.jpeg
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H
lvl.2
Sweden

Mats Bohlinsson Posted at 3-20 01:22
you welcome!

I havn't tried the rtmp server that is builtin ffmpeg.

Hi

I solved it, by running a server for the stream and a program translating the stream to ONVIF
2021-3-23
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H Posted at 3-23 07:01
Hi

I solved it, by running a server for the stream and a program translating the stream to ONVIF

Wow I'm impressed.
What tools did you use?
Can you paste in the exact command here?

I'm about to something similar!
2021-3-23
Use props
djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H
lvl.2
Sweden

Mats Bohlinsson Posted at 3-23 07:55
Wow I'm impressed.
What tools did you use?
Can you paste in the exact command here?

Hi

I will as soon as I’m all happy with the functionality, at the moment there are limitations, but so far so good.
I’ll keep you updated
2021-3-23
Use props
MichaelHunt
New

United States

djiuser_86GsYpdWA60H Posted at 2021-3-23 08:02
Hi

I will as soon as I’m all happy with the functionality, at the moment there are limitations, but so far so good.

Do you have an update on this? I'm trying to do something similar. I have the RTMP -> RTSP set up using  rtsp-simple-server, but haven't gotten my VMS to accept the RTSP stream yet.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules