Compass Indicator - Fly App
689 4 2021-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RIR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Good afternoon.

Polite request. Would you please reinstate the old Compass Indicator at the bottom centre screen, instead of the new 'Attitude Indicator' hidden  at the bottom left?

Thanks.

2021-3-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why would you want that cluttering the screen,   the map view is far more useful.
2021-3-20
Use props
RIR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-20 02:15
Why would you want that cluttering the screen,   the map view is far more useful.

Not to me, it isn't.

I prefer the previous transparent centre screen display, showing orientatio, without having to tap the map icon bottom left, to get a blue arrow that sometimes isn't visible, depending on the proximity of the aircraft.
2021-3-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RIR Posted at 3-20 11:29
Not to me, it isn't.

I prefer the previous transparent centre screen display, showing orientatio, without having to tap the map icon bottom left, to get a blue arrow that sometimes isn't visible, depending on the proximity of the aircraft.

I use the small map view,  it draws a line between me and the drone,  all I need to know.
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RIR. Good day and thank you for this request. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules