Macic Air 2 Pano 180° Problem
851 2 2021-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgtskittles
lvl.2
Germany

Hey,

anyone else experienced this kind of problem with the mavic air 2 ?

If you look at the right side of the pano you can see the right side isnt stiched toegther correctly. I have this real often. Also recalibrated the gimbal but doesnt want to help.

If anyone has a solution I would like to know.

Thanks !

pano.JPG
pano-2.jpg
2021-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, sgtskittles. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. To assist you further, we'd like to know if this only occurs when shooting 180° Panorama and if it does, have you tried manually stitching the original photos to see if the same result would appear?

Just a note and reminder when shooting panorama:
• Use Panorama mode in a static scene. If the subject moves while shooting, the final panorama photo may look abnormal.
• Use Panorama in a wide-open area and shoot at an altitude of 5 m or above.
• Use Panorama in an area with many subjects and avoid shooting above water or snow.
• Use Panorama when the aircraft can hover in place steadily. Do not use this mode in Attitude mode or when flying in high winds.
2021-3-20
Use props
sgtskittles
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 00:53
Hi, sgtskittles. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. To assist you further, we'd like to know if this only occurs when shooting 180° Panorama and if it does, have you tried manually stitching the original photos to see if the same result would appear?

Just a note and reminder when shooting panorama:

Hey Gamora,

thanks for reply. ATTI Mode isnt available for the air 2 as I know and I only fly in GPS Mode and with less wind. Normally I didnt have any trouble with 180° pano but I need to further take some more tests and if it still occurs i'll give another feedback. weather is at the moment not so good

regards
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules