Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elv8Perspective
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29695 ft
United States

So.... yeah.

And my name is not Matteo.

They sent me a “replacement” the first time my SD Card reader went bad, back in September.  That replacement had the same issue, and I returned it two days after getting it, but activated a refresh on it.  The second replacement I got, the one I currently have, also has a bad SD Card reader, it worked fine for about 4 months.

Now they are playing games.  Don’t even call me by my name, so, did they send me a refurbished drone that was owned by someone named Matteo?
23DDA6DA-FB2F-4CB5-9907-93217D6FB9DC.jpeg
F41014E3-F0EF-4195-BD96-2E5C6263E2FD.jpeg
2021-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We truly understand your frustration. A lack of customer service is a deal-breaker, and that’s completely understandable. We want to help you get the answers you need, and we can definitely get that done with urgency. We'll seek further assistance from the team assigned in rectifying this issue. Rest assured that, important updates will be provided to you as soon as they become available. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2021-3-20
Use props
Elv8Perspective
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-20 06:56
Hi there. We truly understand your frustration. A lack of customer service is a deal-breaker, and that’s completely understandable. We want to help you get the answers you need, and we can definitely get that done with urgency. We'll seek further assistance from the team assigned in rectifying this issue. Rest assured that, important updates will be provided to you as soon as they become available. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Diana, I have had no help at all.  An email confirming  I have an active service agreement that ends in Sept 2021... but linked to the second aircraft that was returned.

The plan should have rolled over to the current aircraft.

I can’t get clarification and am not paying for yet another DJI refresh plan.

Why can’t someone just answer the question? Why is there no one in the United States that can help with this?  I have tried contacting the service department with the California number, but no one seems to understand.
2021-3-24
Use props
Elv8Perspective
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-20 06:56
Here’s how it went.

I purchased a brand new Phantom 4 and bought a refresh plan.  

SD card reader went bad... I sent it back to DJI, using my refresh.

They sent a new drone, “so they say it was new”... but it had the same problem, bad SD card reader.

I bought a refresh plan on that before ever flying it, and sent it back because the SD card reader didn’t work.

They sent me another drone, (my current one), and the SD Card reader went bad on this one too.

The refresh plan from the 2nd drone should apply to my current drone.  Thats all I am trying to do, get my plan that I paid for, rightfully applied to my current drone so I can replace it.
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Elv8Perspective Posted at 3-24 14:26
Diana, I have had no help at all.  An email confirming  I have an active service agreement that ends in Sept 2021... but linked to the second aircraft that was returned.

The plan should have rolled over to the current aircraft.

Thank you for the additional information about what happened on your unit and I'm sorry to know about the confusion you've encountered regarding this concern. Rest assured that this is coordinated to our designated team for further checking and assistance. Important updates will be provided to you as soon as they become available. Thank you for your patience.
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules