Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Guns and drones just don't go together ???
1674 14 2015-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vegas 800
lvl.2

United States

2015-7-13
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Uh, maybe you hadn't noticed - there is no microphone on a Phantom 3. How did you get the gunshot noise without any prop noise?

Merrily we troll along!
2015-7-13
Use props
chrisclaydon
lvl.3

Australia

If u where flying over my place at 3am???? I'd shoot u down too.... What a load of BS this is...

Yes troll along...

Get a life dude!
2015-7-13
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

Australia

Sadly, soundtrack aside, it looks legit because the footage is so terrible.

It's no surprise people are shooting at quads flying over them at 2am.
2015-7-13
Use props
soerheim.emil
lvl.1
Norway

Fake and gay! But i would not suprice me if this did happen i tha "land of the free".......
2015-7-13
Use props
JD2092
lvl.3

United States

Dude was shooting an air pellet gun.  You can see him pumping it in the second video.  Lame.
2015-7-13
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

The owner of the garage obviously does not want you flying over his property...  So the answer is NOT to start harassing him more with return flights.  The Quad deserves to get shot down if you continue to irritate and harass the owner.  Not saying that dischargng a firearm in the middle of a city is legal... But that's not going to stop him.  You are lucky he does not use a shotgun.  Or your quad would be history.

Respect the owners wishes.  Don't fly there.
2015-7-13
Use props
bluetazmaster69
lvl.2

United States

How would you like it if someone was to fly over your house at that time in the morning. It's not cool man.
2015-7-13
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

I always see fake videos and wonder who the hell falls for this shit. Then I read some of y'all's post and I know who. Smh
2015-7-13
Use props
challenger451
lvl.2

United States

Hey, why don't we decide not to spy on people.  That isn't why we should have drones.  I would call you a stalker, when you keep comin back.  What gives you the right peer in on this guys privacy?  He don't blame him for shooting at you.
2015-7-13
Use props
Total
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

FAKE - those are stickers you can buy ..... TROLL .. lol
2015-7-13
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

Australia

Total Posted at 2015-7-14 11:13
FAKE - those are stickers you can buy ..... TROLL .. lol

They're not even stickers, just added graphics to his still. The guy is just dramatizing the situation, which otherwise looks real.

I guess a 24hr tyre dude would have some spare time to go on the attack if a drone flew over.
2015-7-13
Use props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14495 ft
Denmark

It´s the local drug dealer depot - you are a dead man...
...and by the way...it´s not cleaver - it´s harassment and I would shoot your ass to.

And even with a video of who you are and where you live... dude really....from the image at 9:43 you are a grown up man - act like one.

2015-7-13
Use props
Vegas 800
lvl.2

United States

020667@gmail.co Posted at 2015-7-14 14:49
It´s the local drug dealer depot - you are a dead man...
...and by the way...it´s not cleaver - it ...

thanks buddy for taking a look hope you are able to get some help  but don't believe all you that see from a video or any movie
2015-7-13
Use props
Cheesydrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678461 ft
United States

Careful gentlemen where you walk, don't wanna step in any of that bullsh**
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules