DJI FPV DRONE - FIRMWARE UPDATE ERROR
1513 5 2021-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flowrentin
lvl.1

Spain

Hi Guys,
I just got my drone and been having a hard time getting it going. When I use the DJI assistant software to update the firmware it gives me an error and I am stuck now!
I manage to update the controller and goggles without any problems but the Aircraft will not work. I have tried restarting it like 5 times and nothing.

HELP!

error

error
2021-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, flowrentin. Thanks for reaching out! We're truly sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you have not tried, please restart also your computer/laptop then redo the update as this seems to be a transmission failure. Kindly keep us updated.
2021-3-20
Use props
flowrentin
lvl.1

Spain

Thanks for your replay,
I Just tried with another computer and the same error happens. It seems that it is not from my side. Must be something else, what should I do?
2021-3-20
Use props
aSae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562769 ft
Poland

I've activated mine and updated goggles, controller and drone all via phone only. 1st I re-linked everything (without phone), then connect the Fly app to goggle, it will prompt for firmware update. Don't touch anything, wait for about 1-2 minute so can be sure all connected. And it takes probably around an 30-40 minutes to complete. It will stay at some percentage for some time so just wait. make sure your phone doesn't go to screen off during the process because usually screen off in phone kicks in power saver and disconnects some connections.

So I never connect mine to DJI assistant. Maybe it's something that you can try. Hope it helps.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_73iNGEZO54wd
lvl.1

United States

flowrentin Posted at 2021-3-20 01:47
Thanks for your replay,
I Just tried with another computer and the same error happens. It seems that it is not from my side. Must be something else, what should I do?

Did you ever figure out what it was? I’m getting the same issue. I crashed and had to replace an arm. Instal was very easy. The drone powers on lights up and makes the transformers noise but will not allow me to bind. I hold the battery power button down and will not go into bind mode. I get this same error when I try to refresh the firmware.
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_73iNGEZO54wd Posted at 6-30 06:20
Did you ever figure out what it was? I’m getting the same issue. I crashed and had to replace an arm. Instal was very easy. The drone powers on lights up and makes the transformers noise but will not allow me to bind. I hold the battery power button down and will not go into bind mode. I get this same error when I try to refresh the firmware.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened to your drone. You may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index  .  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules