Facebook Live Stream
425 0 2021-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BradR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23855 ft
United States

My goal is to live stream to Facebook using the Pocket 2. I am aware of the need for the Do-It-All Handle and that a phone does not need to be attached! I am also aware of the need for a wifi connection to the Internet - there is no direct to cellular data stream connection from the Pocket 2. Is the Pocket 2 a reliable system for live streaming to a Facebook page - that is an organization page which is a "sub-page" if you will, for a Facebook user account account? I live stream a radio program from the studio. The radio program's Facebook page is a "sub-page" of the host's personal Facebook account. Currently I use my cell phone - wifi connectivity to the radio station's wifi on an Osmo 2 gimbal.  The Osmo  and cell phone work independently - no Bluetooth connection between them. I take the audio board mix of the program and insert it via the headphone jack on the phone.  I want to upgrade and down size. I trust I can use the 3.5mm audio input on the "Do-It-All Handle for the audio mix, but I what I need is to be sure this is a reliable device from which to stream. The stream is 60 to 65 minutes non-stop. Will I have power or heat issues? Can I supplement power with a power bank? Before I spend my client's money on this system, I need to be assured it will work reliably. Your expertise on this matter is greatly appreciated!
2021-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules