Spectator view not working on fpv goggles
907 3 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZlIWtz5KOKUT
lvl.1

United States

DJI FPV Drone.  When I connect either my iphone SE or pixel 5 to the FPV goggles for spectator camera view, the video feed works while the drone is stationary on the ground with motors not running.  As soon as the motors are started, the video feed on the phone goes black. Everything still works fine in the goggles.  As soon as i land and shut down the motors, the video feed reappears on the phone screen. I feel like there is a setting I'm missing somewhere. Can anyone help?
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_ZlIWtz5KOKUT. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the issue you're encountering. If you could kindly, please confirm the current version of the DJI Fly installed on both your Android and iOS device. Please also submit or post a screen recording of the issue so we can further check. Thank you and looking forward to your response.
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_bAJsZDWh52En
lvl.1
United States

I am running dji fly version 1.3.0 on Android. This forum will not let me post my screen capture video. It says it will only accept images.  Is there somewhere else I can send the video? So I might add that the video does not go black on the phone, it freezes when the motors start.  Then soon as the motors are stopped, video on the phone screen resumes as normal.
2021-3-21
Use props
GunGear
lvl.1

Croatia

Check if USB is set to "data transfer" on your mobile phone. I had the same problem and this solved it.
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules