How do I upload flight records from iPad to PC in 2021
968 4 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nasshorn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 536115 ft
United States

Can someone please explain to me how to get my flight records off of my iPad mini to my Windows 10 PC.  I see several old posts where it explains how to do it with iTunes, but apparently iTunes no longer has the "Apps" option in the software, unless it is hidden somewhere.
I tried connecting to my computer through the USB cable and opening the iPad but it will only allow me to go to the DCIM folder.  Since I use the iPad excusively for flying my drone, there is a lot about it I don't know.

In my searches I see that there are a lot of people struggling with this, but I have found no answers yet.  If anyone can explain how this is done (or point me to somewhere that it does) they will be providing a great service.  

Thanks for any help!
2021-3-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ahh .. the joys of using an operating system that treats the user as an idiot and only lets then do what it wants them to do.

There are updated instructions here for doing this without iTunes:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips ... logs-from-itunes.29

2021-3-20
Use props
nasshorn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 536115 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 3-20 15:10
Ahh .. the joys of using an operating system that treats the user as an idiot and only lets then do what it wants them to do.

There are updated instructions here for doing this without iTunes:

Thanks for your reply,

This may be very helpful but it appears to be for Mac only using Finder.  If I missed something, please point it out.
2021-3-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

nasshorn Posted at 3-20 17:29
Thanks for your reply,

This may be very helpful but it appears to be for Mac only using Finder.  If I missed something, please point it out.

Sorry .. I cannot understand why Apple makes such a simple thing as copying a file so difficult.
2021-3-20
Use props
Neilehh
New

Australia

Apple thinks files are for making your fingernails look beautiful
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules