4039 4 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I've noticed that when i tried to fly on my samsung s21 ultra using the built in screen recording, the screen recording turned off in 2 seconds, it won't let me screen record the MA2 camera.  It works perfectly on any other app. And if by a miracle the screen recording works then theres no video from the drone camera,  every thing is black except the telemetry.  Anybody else have this issue. I was able to screen record on my note 20 ultra with the old flyapp. Now i don't know if its the new android 3.1 or its the new dji fly app. Please help and thanks.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_CFDMOa8Y6pdX
New

Australia

I can't connect the Mavic 2 to my Samsung galaxy note 10 plus, too. The screen is simply black. And it doesn't show anything saying they're connected. But it works with the old Samsung phones. Not sure if it's the DJI app, the Samsung latest technology or the connector. Please HELP!
2021-3-20
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_CFDMOa8Y6pdX Posted at 3-20 21:18
I can't connect the Mavic 2 to my Samsung galaxy note 10 plus, too. The screen is simply black. And it doesn't show anything saying they're connected. But it works with the old Samsung phones. Not sure if it's the DJI app, the Samsung latest technology or the connector. Please HELP!

Im going to contact samsung to let them know that issue.  I bet is that new android 3.1 update.  
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused you. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for different DJI Drone and for the DJI Fly application. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the advice.  I will try using another phone I have laying around.  But I hope they come up with an update soon.  
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules