DJI MINI 2 VISION SENSOR ERROR
10456 10 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gorgeous
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3562270 ft
Malaysia

This is the 3rd time i posting my issue with DJI Mini 2. Seems like nobody saw my post. Anyone??

pic 1

pic 1

pic 2

pic 2
Vision sensor error.jpg
Vision sensor error 180030.jpg
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gorgeous. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused and for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking the bottom sensors of your DJI Mini 2 and see if there's any dirt that accumulates into it. Please clean it using a soft clean towel, restart the aircraft then test it again. If an update is available that prompts using the DJI Fly, please have your unit updated before flying.
2021-3-21
Use props
Gorgeous
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 00:04
Hi, Gorgeous. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused and for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking the bottom sensors of your DJI Mini 2 and see if there's any dirt that accumulates into it. Please clean it using a soft clean towel, restart the aircraft then test it again. If an update is available that prompts using the DJI Fly, please have your unit updated before flying.

Thank you so much for the response. Actually, the problems just appear one time only. After i restarted the drone the error msg warning already gone. Since than, i never received that kind of error warning again. So, i'm assuming everythings was good?? Is it?
2021-3-22
Use props
Avatur
New
Flight distance : 1650 ft
Netherlands

Yes, I saw the same, first time, in the 6th flight I made. Flew 100 m above a residential area. After restart the message was gone.
No dirt, no harmful things happened: the drone is 1 week old....

2021-3-23
Use props
djiuser_Lur1ztq29wLO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1488999 ft
Ireland

Mavic pro 2 .Hello, The final stage of calibration won't work, it gets stuck at 0%. The calibration goes fine on all sensor but when it tries to put it all together it just sits at 0%. I have seen other post asking the same question.Can you help, please
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gorgeous Posted at 3-22 23:28
Thank you so much for the response. Actually, the problems just appear one time only. After i restarted the drone the error msg warning already gone. Since than, i never received that kind of error warning again. So, i'm assuming everythings was good?? Is it?

Glad it was all sorted out and yes, this should be all good.
2021-3-24
Use props
4z4z3l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469 ft
Poland

hi,
the same problem. But after restart issue doesnt disappear, sensor is clear, software is up to date, code 180030, 180031, 180016. After change mode form camera to video RC disconect form drone and try to get connection again.
2021-5-3
Use props
Gorgeous
lvl.1
Malaysia

4z4z3l Posted at 5-3 00:46
hi,
the same problem. But after restart issue doesnt disappear, sensor is clear, software is up to date, code 180030, 180031, 180016. After change mode form camera to video RC disconect form drone and try to get connection again.

Hey buddy. I think if u not get the response yet, i suggested u to make ur own thread. I mean create a forum title and post ur problems there.. It's also happen to me before because i've issues my problems in someone titles/thread. They would probably not aware of ur present there. After that i create my own thread and yes, they will response to us. It might take a little time but it's really worth it. Good luck buddy!
2021-6-19
Use props
djiuser_7Ekt7SoTBO01
lvl.1
Canada

So i got a dji mini se as a gift and after 3 days its says these errors: vision sensor errors, downward vision sensor error. Cant takeoff. I tried calibrating again and again alot of time. What should i do. I dont have the receipt of the drone as it was a gift. I didnt even crashed it. It was new. I didn’t even get a change to enjoy my gift. Please help me. Why should i play extra money for the repair as I didn’t even fly it or crash it.
2022-12-4
Use props
Wolf “Wolf” Boy
New

United Kingdom

I need some assistance with my drone similar system error, it says downward vision sensor error forward vision sensor error and the camera doesn't have picture
1-14 05:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wolf “Wolf” Boy Posted at 1-14 05:03
I need some assistance with my drone similar system error, it says downward vision sensor error forward vision sensor error and the camera doesn't have picture

Hi, Wolf Boy. Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. Does the vision sensor error also show up when the aircraft is hovering? Will it be fine if you show us what is showing on your controller's screen? Thank you very much.
1-14 22:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules