Feature Request - Full 64M resolution raw file in Timelapse
418 2 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
背包客的旅行
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1918757 ft
United States

Now the timelapse raw file resolution is limited.

If we have full 64MP resolution, it would be very powerful to do timelapse video panning, zooming, or crop into different videos from post processing.  
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 背包客的旅行. Thanks for reaching out! We do appreciate your suggestion and although there's no current plan regarding this, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-3-21
Use props
背包客的旅行
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1918757 ft
United States

As most of the features of pocket 2 can be found in today's smartphones (4k, slow-mo, stabilization, timelapse...), I cant see why people would bother to carry it in addition to the regular smartphones. The 64mp sensor is one of the highlights that attracts me. Hopefully the full potential can be released to attract more pro users. Plus, this feature may not cost much work I believe.
2021-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules