460 8 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was practicing lol.  Better than using any ground vehicle imo.  Ground vehicles existed because this didn't exist.  When you have this, you shouldn't do the old ways.  It shouldn't be compared because it's just so much better.  I didn't think I was flying that low to the ground in the goggles.

2021-3-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying.  
2021-3-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent flying skills!  
2021-3-21
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-21 05:41
Excellent flying skills!

Getting better but got scared it would strafe into a tree lmao.  I never ever fly like this.  Nothing I have in the past does what this does in real-life.  The ideal is to go at full throttle and weave but then you risk it going down and being damaged forever.
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for posting these cool videos you have filmed and created. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-3-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice!
2021-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 3-21 11:25
Getting better but got scared it would strafe into a tree lmao.  I never ever fly like this.  Nothing I have in the past does what this does in real-life.  The ideal is to go at full throttle and weave but then you risk it going down and being damaged forever.

I have a cinewoop FPV and it is fun to fly and not to expensive to repair when crashed.  I was tempted to buy the DJI FPV but until they come out with a flight sim that is Android compatible I'll hold off buying.  Looking forward to your next video.
2021-3-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-22 04:58
I have a cinewoop FPV and it is fun to fly and not to expensive to repair when crashed.  I was tempted to buy the DJI FPV but until they come out with a flight sim that is Android compatible I'll hold off buying.  Looking forward to your next video.

I can't fly low and tight w/o sports mode.  Manual is good for acro only for me.
2021-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 3-22 12:58
I can't fly low and tight w/o sports mode.  Manual is good for acro only for me.

I have no doubt you'll master Manual mode.  
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules