2468 15 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans76561950
lvl.2
Flight distance : 991145 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have waited patiently for my order. This does not seem normal. DHL is holding my fpv fly more combo/batteries for almost a week!

Order Number:0018577290397Order Date:03/11/2021 23:17:19 (UTC-5)
Received

Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Piece
Shipment on hold
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
15:15
[size=0.6875]1 Piece
Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
05:19
[size=0.6875]1 Piece
Shipment on hold
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
02:31
[size=0.6875]1 Piece
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Piece
Customs status updated
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
13:50

Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
20:50
[size=0.6875]1 Piece

2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure experience. We are now checking more details on your order and will keep you updated.

Thanks
2021-3-20
Use props
Bgzeng
lvl.1
United States

Do you receive that?  my shipment also has been on hold.
2021-3-22
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74150 ft
United States

Exact same situation for me. It came from China to Cincinnati quicker than it's getting from Cincy to Kansas City. I get that shipping times might take longer if they're coming from China but 1) DJI should tell us that might be the case; and 2) this item appears to be IN the U.S. now and is either lost or just sitting in Cincinnati for some strange reason.

I've opened a case with DHL to try to figure out what's going on and will report back here when something changes.
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bgzeng Posted at 3-22 16:30
Do you receive that?  my shipment also has been on hold.

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and follow up, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sds4kst8 Posted at 3-22 18:15
Exact same situation for me. It came from China to Cincinnati quicker than it's getting from Cincy to Kansas City. I get that shipping times might take longer if they're coming from China but 1) DJI should tell us that might be the case; and 2) this item appears to be IN the U.S. now and is either lost or just sitting in Cincinnati for some strange reason.

I've opened a case with DHL to try to figure out what's going on and will report back here when something changes.

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and follow up, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-3-23
Use props
fans76561950
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I opened a case with DHL. Was received to them March 15th! Why did it not come fedex like the drone and motion controller? I am a patient person but this is a bit long to only have one 8 minute battery to use to fly.
2021-3-23
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
United States

fans76561950 Posted at 3-23 08:35
I opened a case with DHL. Was received to them March 15th! Why did it not come fedex like the drone and motion controller? I am a patient person but this is a bit long to only have one 8 minute battery to use to fly.

I have done the exact same thing, but I don't expect this to end well. My guess is the package is lost...sitting in the corner of some warehouse in Cincinatti...and we're not going to see these things anytime soon.

I called DJI late last week and they assured me it should show as on it's way by yesterday (Monday), but that clearly hasn't happened. I guess we shall see what DHL says/does.

I'm with you, though, this is for two batteries and the charging port thing, but it's also $300 worth of merchandise that no one seems to know where it is or when it will arrive. If it was $30, that would be different. But I'm not too thrilled with the vagueness on a $300 purchase.
2021-3-23
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
United States

I just now received a call from DHL. Evidently this shipment was put in some kind of "dangerous items" hold and he told me it should be back on the move. I have checked tracking again and it still shows being on "hold" but I literally just got off the phone with DHL and came here to type this update. I expect that "hold" to change to showing it being shipped by tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

Since I'm clearly not the only one having this experience, I will come back here and provide updates as I get them.
2021-3-23
Use props
fans76561950
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Mine actually moved to an area 20 minutes away. Hopefully will be out for delivery today  or tomorrow.
2021-3-24
Use props
fans76561950
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Received confirmation it is out for delivery to my address. Hopefully the rest of you have the same good news.
2021-3-24
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
United States

After sitting in Cincinnati for one week mine shows that it has departed Cincy. No estimated delivery date, but at least it appears to be moving.
2021-3-24
Use props
fans76561950
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Just got my delivery in my hands
2021-3-24
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
United States

And just like that it left Cincinnati and in less than 12 hrs was delivered just outside of Kansas City. Fly More combo is in hand and batteries are charged and ready to fly.

I have never been a fan of DHL shipping, but understand that's why DJI might use them in this case. But DJI, please let people know these are coming from China and the shipping will likely NOT be 3-5 business days. That's just not realistic. In this case, however, the shipment delay seems to be on the shoulders of DHL.

2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans76561950 Posted at 3-24 06:28
Just got my delivery in my hands

Glad to know that you have received the order successfully. Happy flying.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sds4kst8 Posted at 3-24 17:53
And just like that it left Cincinnati and in less than 12 hrs was delivered just outside of Kansas City. Fly More combo is in hand and batteries are charged and ready to fly.

I have never been a fan of DHL shipping, but understand that's why DJI might use them in this case. But DJI, please let people know these are coming from China and the shipping will likely NOT be 3-5 business days. That's just not realistic. In this case, however, the shipment delay seems to be on the shoulders of DHL.

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you have received the order. Happy flying.
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules