Mavic air and a tremendous battery problem
2297 4 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edubrancalion
lvl.1

Kenya

My mavic air have a huge battery problem. My batteries are 100% charged, I start to fly and in a few minutes the battery goes to O (zero). And the drone does a forced land.First I thought it was a problem with the battery. And now the drone is sucking the battery, every time I start flying. I use the Drone for work and I'm in Kenya at the moment, and I nead solve this serious problem. What is happening to my drone? Why is it sucking energy from the batteries, and today a battery died completely, it does not even turn on the lights. And the charger shows a red light when I try to recharge it. It is very dangerous this problem, The drone can land in anywhere. what DJI can do? How can I fix this problem?

2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, edubrancalion. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're truly sorry for the unfortunate experience. If you're using a Charging Hub and that the indicator turns to solid red, please check whether the battery is properly seated/inserted into the charging hub's slot. You can try to replug the battery or put it on a different charging slot to see if the problem continues. Please also test it without using the Charging Hub to verify if that would help. If the battery charges properly, please wait for it to fully charge and then refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2.
2021-3-21
Use props
edubrancalion
lvl.1

Kenya

Thanks for the answer, but I always charge the batteries correctly in the HUB. I am in a region of Kenya where the internet is very weak, I am not able to make the updates,I wil, try today , soon but you think that by doing the updates the drone will stop sucking the battery energy. One battery is probably dead because it doesn't turn on any lights, the other two will only be used after updating and testing.
2021-3-22
Use props
edubrancalion
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 07:25
Hi, edubrancalion. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're truly sorry for the unfortunate experience. If you're using a Charging Hub and that the indicator turns to solid red, please check whether the battery is properly seated/inserted into the charging hub's slot. You can try to replug the battery or put it on a different charging slot to see if the problem continues. Please also test it without using the Charging Hub to verify if that would help. If the battery charges properly, please wait for it to fully charge and then refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E

Thanks for the answer, but I always charge the batteries correctly in the HUB. I am in a region of Kenya where the internet is very weak, I am not able to make the updates,I wil, try today , soon but you think that by doing the updates the drone will stop sucking the battery energy. One battery is probably dead because it doesn't turn on any lights, the other two will only be used after updating and testing.
I update the firewell and i made a test today. When i fly with high speed the baterries drop to zero, show 0 in the app. I reaaly dont know what to do.
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

edubrancalion Posted at 3-23 08:53
Thanks for the answer, but I always charge the batteries correctly in the HUB. I am in a region of Kenya where the internet is very weak, I am not able to make the updates,I wil, try today , soon but you think that by doing the updates the drone will stop sucking the battery energy. One battery is probably dead because it doesn't turn on any lights, the other two will only be used after updating and testing.
I update the firewell and i made a test today. When i fly with high speed the baterries drop to zero, show 0 in the app. I reaaly dont know what to do.

If the other battery no longer turns on or charges, the only solution that we can offer is to have it returned back to our Service Center to have it check and replaced, if still within the warranty period. For that please reach to our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules