Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to take off (Code 30064)
26225 28 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans12d1c66a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 581345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just bought a new Mavic Air 2 and during setup was prompted to update the firmware. I went ahead run the update which completed successfully. Now when I power on the drone, it is showing "Unable to take off, Code 30064". I then noticed that unlike prior to the firmware update, the battery status is not showing any information. Even going to the battery info pane is missing all the data (see attached). The battery attached is at 100% charge. I have also tried my other batteries.

2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans12d1c66a. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.

2021-3-21
Use props
fans12d1c66a
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I have tried 3 fully charged batteries and refreshed the firmware using DJI Assistant. The issue has not been resolved.
2021-3-21
Use props
RedSky119
lvl.4
Canada

Did you try tapping the red "Unable to take off, Code 30064". It may have a blue "Unlock" you can select.
2021-3-21
Use props
fans12d1c66a
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Nothing happens when I tap the message. As you can see from this image, the drone doesn't seem to recognize any of the batteries.

2021-3-21
Use props
RedSky119
lvl.4
Canada

When you first charged your batteries, did you use the single charger included in the combo, or the charging hub? You may have to use the single charger the first time to wake up the batteries. Worth a try.
2021-3-21
Use props
fansae190646
lvl.1

United States

This happened to me too with the new Air 2S.  No solution other than sending it to DJI for repair or sending it to vendor for a refund.  I chose the vendor.
2021-5-10
Use props
Shogun007
lvl.1

United States

fans12d1c66a Posted at 3-21 13:40
Nothing happens when I tap the message. As you can see from this image, the drone doesn't seem to recognize any of the batteries.

[view_image]

DJI just put out a new update a few days ago. Perhaps that will solve your issue.
2021-5-17
Use props
appiedess
New

Belgium

fans12d1c66a Posted at 2021-3-21 13:40

[view_image]

Hi, Did you have a fix for this problem? i have the same problem
2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_WvH1fBAGNJXa
New
United States

I'll write down my own experience with this since there isn't too much information in this thread to begin with.

I just bought the Mini SE (got it today).  Charged the battery on both the drone and the remote to full.  Went through the guided set-up in the Dji Fly app, updated the firmware, and was just about to take it out on a test flight when I got the exact same issue as in the original thread: "Unable to take off, Code 30064", and the battery status was not showing any information.

I tried a bunch of things suggested on other sites, rebooting, re-syncing, reupdating the firmware, changing SD-cards, and so on, but nothing.  I was just about to write an angry letter to DJI when I started the drone inside my house (just so that I could pull the firmware version) and all of a sudden the error was gone and drone was operational (just warning about no GPS).  I took it outside, got connected to GPS, and it was working fine.

I've only gotten one test flight done so far, so I don't know if the error is fixed now or if it was just a fluke, but I'll return with more information if the error comes back.

To Dji, I'd really appreciate some more detail on this error to help new users (like myself) in figuring out how to address it.  As I said, I was minutes away from returning my newly bought drone as malfunctioning as I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong (and I still don't know).  Also, thanks @fans12d1c66a for reporting this with as much detail as you did.
2022-5-12
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_WvH1fBAGNJXa Posted at 5-12 20:11
I'll write down my own experience with this since there isn't too much information in this thread to begin with.

I just bought the Mini SE (got it today).  Charged the battery on both the drone and the remote to full.  Went through the guided set-up in the Dji Fly app, updated the firmware, and was just about to take it out on a test flight when I got the exact same issue as in the original thread: "Unable to take off, Code 30064", and the battery status was not showing any information.

If there were battery updates as well as drone and RC updates it would only apply the update to the battery that was in the drone when you first did the update.  You would have to update the other two batteries as well.  You should get a notification if your currently installed battery needs an update.  Note that it doesn't always pop up instantly when the DJI Fly app is started.  Just let it sit on the first screen for a few seconds and if an update is needed it will notify you.  
2022-5-12
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

djiuser_WvH1fBAGNJXa Posted at 5-12 20:11

I just bought the Mini SE (got it today).  Charged the battery on both the drone and the remote to full.  Went through the guided set-up in the Dji Fly app, updated the firmware, and was just about to take it out on a test flight when I got the exact same issue as in the original thread: "Unable to take off, Code 30064", and the battery status was not showing any information.

Maybe this thread might help:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-205768-1-1.html
2022-5-13
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37930 ft
Italy

Try to rebind your drone with the controller.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_bTwiBz0Nzn2D
New
Netherlands

Unable take off dji mini how to fixing
2022-5-26
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96811 ft
United Kingdom

Well, I have paid good money for a Mini 3 pro as my first drone and I cannot even perform a practice take off due to this issue… To say I feel let down is an understatement. I hope a fix is coming soon or I’ll ask for a refund… Thats such a shame…
2022-9-9
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120663 ft
United Kingdom

It seems the mini 3 has an issue at the moment sent mine back to Amazon for a refund after 10 days it had the unable to fly 30064 error.
Dji Tech help advised me to send it back to Amazon, there is a software issue at present apparently.
I have my Amazon refund am thinking about just buying the Mini 2 as no problems at present and half the price.
2022-9-9
Use props
kyliemale
New

United States

Hello,

Just wanted to hop on this thread to share a solution that I figured out for my issue with this error.

I'm flying an Mavic Air 2S and updated the firmware as prompted.  Immediately afterward I received the dreaded error code Unable to Take Off Code 30064.
After trying a handful of corrections (Reboots, Compass Calibration, Firmware refresh via DJI assistant) to no avail I discovered that the DJI Fly App on my iPhone was not up to date.  Somehow apperently I had shut off automatic app updates.  After updating the app on my device the drone now is fully responsive and my error code went away!  Quite an easy solution and not one that I had yet seen on the forums.  Hope that this may help others having this issue!
2022-11-8
Use props
Garrett
lvl.1
United States

kyliemale Posted at 11-8 16:47
Hello,

Just wanted to hop on this thread to share a solution that I figured out for my issue with this error.

My Air2s had the same issue and I updated my app and that not only fixed the error code, but also updated my zone unlock issues I was having. Spent 3 days with DJI's terrible support and they couldn't figure it out. Spent 2 minutes on the forum and found the answer.
2022-12-2
Use props
fanseb31d6a6
New

United States

Navigate to the Go Fly app on your controller and try to update.
2022-12-19
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

Today while hiking in the mountains, the message 300064 and the impossibility of flying suddenly appeared to me too.
I find all of this absurd.
For over half an hour and multiple ignition attempts, IMU calibration, Compass etc ... the Dji Mini SE drone did not want to fly and I still had to make good shots.

Then came home ... turned on the drone and controller ... all ok !!!

Indeed ... after I did an update of the Fly safe ... and after I did it and got the ok ... then the error message for incompatible update appeared ...

But has DGI become the complication of simple affairs???
2023-3-26
Use props
othoap
lvl.1

United States

Chrislayeruk Posted at 2022-9-9 11:35
Well, I have paid good money for a Mini 3 pro as my first drone and I cannot even perform a practice take off due to this issue… To say I feel let down is an understatement. I hope a fix is coming soon or I’ll ask for a refund… Thats such a shame…

same here, so frustrating
2023-3-28
Use props
othoap
lvl.1

United States

RedSky119 Posted at 2021-3-21 14:12
When you first charged your batteries, did you use the single charger included in the combo, or the charging hub? You may have to use the single charger the first time to wake up the batteries. Worth a try.

Even if the battery power up and shows all green in the controller?
2023-3-28
Use props
othoap
lvl.1

United States

Bensi Posted at 3-26 11:52
Today while hiking in the mountains, the message 300064 and the impossibility of flying suddenly appeared to me too.
I find all of this absurd.
For over half an hour and multiple ignition attempts, IMU calibration, Compass etc ... the Dji Mini SE drone did not want to fly and I still had to make good shots.

Yeah, too smart for its own good. So sorry I bought a DJI
2023-3-28
Use props
Yard Limit
New
Flight distance : 400043 ft
United States

kyliemale Posted at 2022-11-8 16:47
Hello,

Just wanted to hop on this thread to share a solution that I figured out for my issue with this error.

Thank you. This worked for me. An error code that was more specific would have saved lots of time.
2023-5-13
Use props
fansf472d07b
New

United States

Did anyone find a solution I’ve updated the firmware on the Mavic Air 2, the Smart Controller and the battery using Dji assistant recalibrated the IMU and the compass.  Still got the error.  What a waste
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf472d07b Posted at 12-1 18:56
Did anyone find a solution I’ve updated the firmware on the Mavic Air 2, the Smart Controller and the battery using Dji assistant recalibrated the IMU and the compass.  Still got the error.  What a waste

Hi, Sorry about the trouble. Please try refreshing the firmware. Also, ensure the App version is updated to 1.7.8 or above and the location in the Smart Controller is enabled ( Settings-Location-Select to ON ). Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-12-1
Use props
rangerconrad
New

United States

DJI has the most unreliable software EVER! Switching back to ANAFI. DJI SUCKS!
2-24 14:46
Use props
rangerconrad
New

United States

Should not under any circumstances have to spend an ENTIRE DAY trying to fix your lousy software!!!
2-24 14:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rangerconrad Posted at 2-24 14:54
Should not under any circumstances have to spend an ENTIRE DAY trying to fix your lousy software!!!

Hi, there. We are terribly sorry to hear about your feedback regarding your product experience. To possibly solve the problem, you may follow our recommendations below:

> Make sure to update the firmware and DJI fly app
> For the RC-N1 model, please make sure to enable Location permission on your mobile device.
> For the Smart Remote Controller model, enable the location service: Settings-Location-Select to ON

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to reach us on the latest progress.
2-24 23:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules