Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Mavic 2 powered itself on
325 1 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kryten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30853 ft
United States

My Mavic 2 Zoom turned itself on. It was not in the case and fortunetly with no props and gimbal cover. It happened over the course of eight hours after I left my office in the AM. According to the flight log the battery was at 43%, flown for a short 7 minute flight to capture some quick shots, flown to 21%, then three days later turned itself on and is now at 14%.

I understand it's not a best practice to store batteries in the AC and have read the threads about the issue. My question is has DJI fully determined the root cause as to why this keeps occuring? Regardless of best practices when it comes to battery storage why do the ACs turn themselves on with no user input? Is there an issue with these batteries that hasn't been addressed to the point where batteries should never be installed in ACs except just prior to flight? Looking forward to a response from DJI.
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kryten. Thanks for reaching out and our sincere apologies to read about the issue you're experiencing. If you have a different battery, we recommend testing it to confirm whether a similar issue would occur and if it does, kindly return both the aircraft and battery to our Service Center to further check it. Kindly get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules