Mavic pro problem: black screen on the phone
1541 5 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juse
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello,

Sorry if somebody has posted this yet. My Mavic pro controller does not connect the camera to the phone:

1) I only get a black screen on the phone (the top status says disconnected)

2) No camera options at all, the icon is disabled.
3) No aircraft options at all, all marked as "N/A"
4) I still can move the gimbal from the controller.
5) I have made the upgrades using the Dji assistant 2 in both the aircraft and the controller.

anyone has experienced the same problem, any solution.

Thanks in advance.

2021-3-21
Use props
fans09114020
New

United States

I had this same problem. Just bought a mavic air 2 and couldn't figure how to activate my aircraft. Here's what I did.

Google dji official site. On their site, there's a download center. There's an apk file you will need to download. I think it's 264mb. You're phone may say it don't trust this source or whatever but I just ignored it. Once I downloaded that file it took me straight to set-up and log-in and I was flying in under 5 minutes. It also creates an app on your phone called dji go I think.

Wished there were instructions for things like this. I've spent the last 2 days on Google and YouTube trying to figure out what I needed to do. Hope this helps. Ask any questions if that's not clear enough. Good Luck.
2021-3-24
Use props
Juse
lvl.1

Brazil

It seems the problem is the Android 11 (that's my case), dji go 4 is not compatible with android 11. We need to wait for the next dji go 4 version. Cheers
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Juse. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will still persist? Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Go 4 application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Go 4 application  and sync the flight records as well. Thank you.
2021-3-31
Use props
Juse
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi, my phone is the vivo x60 pro, with Android 11. It seems dji go is not compatible with Android 11 yet
2021-4-1
Use props
Rotor Blades
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165289 ft

United States

I fly my drone using my IPad no problem.
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules