Polarizing/ND filters What Brand?
1570 5 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffminnesota
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134226 ft
United States

Is there any consensus as to best brand of polarizing/ND filter/lens ?  I am leaning toward the Tiffen or maybe FreeWell ?  First interest would be taking photos into water without reflections...
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jeffminnesota. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses these ND filters on there DJI Drones. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use and can void the warranty of the said DJI drone as well. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-3-31
Use props
nicsimoncini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213730 ft
Italy

Hi! I have the PGYTECH filters, works great on MINI 2. Someone says that FreeWell are the best, so I think it's very personal. Both are great. I suggest you to search on YouTube for some video reviews. Have a nice day!
2021-4-4
Use props
Nenion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99147 ft
Germany

Hi! I have this one from SunnyLIFE ND4/PL ND8/PL ND16/PL ND32/PL
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_GzFXMiJqoWWc
New
Puerto Rico

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-31 20:35
Hello there jeffminnesota. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses these ND filters on there DJI Drones. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use and can void the warranty of the said DJI drone as well. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
As far as I know using 3rd party accessories law isn't legal grounds for a warranty to be voided here in the United States. As we have laws that don't allow car companies to void a car warranty for using 3rd party apps. Can you please verify your voided Warranty Claims, Regarding United States? Thanks.
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_GzFXMiJqoWWc
New
Puerto Rico

"Skyreat" ND Filters Set for DJI Mavic Mini/Mini 2 Accessories,6 Pack-(CPL, UV, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64)

These have good reviews on Amazon.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules