App saying my device is already bound to another account...
7479 8 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick448
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have recently bought a Mavic Air 2, and set this up on my fly app, and also then added the refresh service. After activating this, and binding it to my account, I changed my name in the app, and also unbound the original account as I had flight logs from the drone, but nothing in the device manager. I have reinstalled the app and started again, but when I try to bind the drone to the app, it says it is already bound to another account, which is my email address, and it says I should change accounts... Is there a way of me restarting all of this with my DJI account and log in I have, I thought I could access this via the website, but I cant see anything on there which detials my devices or user name etc.
2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rick448. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. If you're still having the same issue and have tried to logout and login back to your DJI Account, please upload a screenshot of the exact error you're encountering and DM your DJI Account email and your unit's Serial Number for us to check.
2021-3-22
Use props
Rick448
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks,

I will add these details tonight as I don't have the aircraft with me at the moment. I assume my account could be reset if need be so that I can add the device to my account / Fly app, and also have the refresh service bound to the devices too.
2021-3-22
Use props
Rick448
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have logged off and back in again, still no joy.

S/N - 3N3H7A01200PB

Screenshot.

IMG_0030 by Rick Phillips, on Flickr
2021-3-22
Use props
Rick448
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Having looked at the screenshot it looks like a typo in the email address. How can I remove that as it isn't the correct email?
2021-3-22
Use props
Rick448
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

That was the problem, all sorted now. Sausage fingers to blame
2021-3-22
Use props
djiuser_hNLAdWAyBnLO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Italy

in pratica  devo dissociare l account  del vecchio proprietario  e mettere il mio account,  come prova ho tutti i scontrino  fiscali rilasciati al momento  dell acquisto
2021-10-23
Use props
djiuser_hNLAdWAyBnLO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Italy

ciao dji,  ho un problema....ho comprato  un air 2s combo usato con garanzia  e ( care refresh).
poi pochi giorni fa ho preso uno smart controller,   sempre usato co garanzia  e tutto, appena preso ho collegato  entrambi e tutto amdava bene poi ho aggiornato e ho provato a volare soll a casa mia zona aperta in campagna.... oggi vado ad usare il drone giù in spiaggia, con lo smart controller  e mi esce  scritto take off, errore 30065, in pratica ho fatto delle ricerche, e dice che accausa dell account associato  a care refresh  che è l account  del vecchio  proprietario,  io non posso volare con un altro telecomando perche il drone e il telecomando  originale  uscito col drone sono associati alla care refresch  con l account  del vecchio proprietario..... ora io dovrei dosassociare il drone da sto maledetto account  e associarlo al mio x poter usare il telecomando.....nn mi importa  della care refresh.... sapreste aiutarmi
2021-10-23
Use props
djiuser_p5A2G7cOI5OS
lvl.1

Italy

hello everybody, i bought a dji mini 2 used from amazon warehouse. i have got the same error, as any one know how to fix it!??
2022-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules