Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera/Video issue - Lines and Blink
344 3 2021-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idrissbac
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hello Everybody,

I let my mavic 2 pro for a while without using it and since, there are lines + blinking on the videos
No matter if i record or not, old and new sotfware versions, it still doesn't solve anything.
In my opinion there is some wrong connection or unplug of the connector of the video inside the drone, but i don't know how it happenned as no shock or accidents happenned.
Once on 10 it works ok for couple of minutes and then back to blink + lines.
Here some pictures and videos:

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

2021-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there idrissbac. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro? Thank you.
2021-3-21
Use props
idrissbac
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your answer.
Actually not at all, i have been using it everytime with care, i added even foot accessories. =(

As you see in video, at first second it is fine and then change to lines...
2021-3-22
Use props
idrissbac
lvl.1

Maldives

Hello all,

After checking 2 stores, one told me it's the gimball board that got issues and now the other one says the preview camera which is damaged, they said they need to send to DJI Hong Kong.
Honestly it's a bit weird both issues as it was in it's box for several months, it's not really something that should happen... =(

Oh and both ask arround 500$ to fix
2021-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules