Mimo app on screen joystick sensitivity
1551 7 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5e0e4445
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Is it possible to change the sensitivity and speed of the on screen joystick in the Mimo app, currently is a tad fast and I would like to dampen it. Perhaps the mods can pass this onto DJI app devs and techs as a request for future firmware (if it doesn't exist already)
2021-3-22
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

+1 vote for this feature
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-3-22
Use props
fans5e0e4445
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 19:24
Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Very much appreciated!!
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans5e0e4445 Posted at 3-22 19:57
Very much appreciated!!

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other request, inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
fans5e0e4445
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 02:16
Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other request, inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. thank you.
You’re welcome if you have a discount code for a ronin rsc 2 I’d be eternally grateful. Oh and by the way the footage I shot with the osmo pocket is being used with footage I shot on FS7 and is being aired tomorrow night on National TV. and it’s looking pretty nice.
2021-3-25
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Ranjan Posted at 3-22 05:24
+1 vote for this feature

Hi all
I too would love to be able to dampen the gimbal movement when using mimo on my android.
I have set the pocket 2 yaw(side to side) movement to 2 on the p2 and that workswell using the joystick but when trying to set up a shot using mimos joystick is VERY frustrating - it iether moves too fast or it just jumps.
On my mini2 this works well so I am certain the mimo will be able to do something similar.
I hope there will be a fix on this soon.
2021-9-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

As far as I have understood, the "joystick control" in Mimo app is analogue, in a sense that moving it only a little keeps the gimbal movement speed slower, while moving a longer distance speeds up the movement. Though it has to be said that the lack of tactile feedback and the small size of the joystick area makes adjusting the speed quite fiddly and unprecise, and having the options to adjust speed and sensitivity (possibly also the size of the joystick range to easen up adjusting the speed?) certainly wouldn't be bad.
2021-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules