NO UPS LABEL
2627 11 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omar Neal
New
Flight distance : 3192 ft
Italy

I applied for a repairing shipping to DJI but after all the process I still haven't received the UPS Label to send it to the repairing center in Netherlands.
I tried to contact support@dji.com but all I received was a useless e-mail by the DJI service in China with no useful information included.
I'd like to know what should I do to receive the UPS label as soon as possible.
Thanks
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Omar, I'm sorry to read this feedback about the message you've received. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum email, please be advised that our corresponding team will verify your location and the process will take approximately 2 business days. On my end, I'll have this coordinated to our corresponding team for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-3-22
Use props
Omar Neal
New
Flight distance : 3192 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 3-22 06:58
Hi Omar, I'm sorry to read this feedback about the message you've received. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum email, please be advised that our corresponding team will verify your location and the process will take approximately 2 business days. On my end, I'll have this coordinated to our corresponding team for further checking and assistance, thank you.

Thank you for your information Diana. I phoned the call service in Netherlands and they also told me to wait two business days. Guess I’ll wait til Wednesday.
Best regards
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Omar Neal Posted at 3-22 07:10
Thank you for your information Diana. I phoned the call service in Netherlands and they also told me to wait two business days. Guess I’ll wait til Wednesday.
Best regards

Thank you for your kind understanding and additional information, rest assured that this was also forwarded to our designated team. What I can advise is to kindly check your email for an email regarding the label. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, do not hesitate to reach us back, thank you.
2021-3-22
Use props
djiuser_qLbdCrSsL63j
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6621 ft

United Kingdom

How long is it taking for  Return labels to be sent out at present?

You would have thought this would have been an automated process for a technology company.

My case number is CAS-6369966-F0S6D9
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_qLbdCrSsL63j Posted at 5-12 06:02
How long is it taking for  Return labels to be sent out at present?

You would have thought this would have been an automated process for a technology company.

Hi there, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242391, thanks.
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_8ra2NR9CJ2Eq
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 3-22 06:58
Hi Omar, I'm sorry to read this feedback about the message you've received. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum email, please be advised that our corresponding team will verify your location and the process will take approximately 2 business days. On my end, I'll have this coordinated to our corresponding team for further checking and assistance, thank you.

same problem here, if you can check it please much appreciated. CAS-7214964-S2D8Q7
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_8ra2NR9CJ2Eq Posted at 9-13 05:43
same problem here, if you can check it please much appreciated. CAS-7214964-S2D8Q7

Hi there. Sorry for issues regarding your case. As per checking, our team has sent you a shipping label via your email. Could you please check it and confirm? Thanks in advance for your patience.
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_8ra2NR9CJ2Eq
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 9-13 07:02
Hi there. Sorry for issues regarding your case. As per checking, our team has sent you a shipping label via your email. Could you please check it and confirm? Thanks in advance for your patience.

Unfortunately nobody send me shipping label on email. Thats why i send here in forum
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_8ra2NR9CJ2Eq Posted at 9-13 07:06
Unfortunately nobody send me shipping label on email. Thats why i send here in forum

Please check your personal message. I sent you a message. Thanks.
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_8ra2NR9CJ2Eq
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 9-13 07:10
Please check your personal message. I sent you a message. Thanks.

thank you so much
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Glad to be of help.
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules