4100 7 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1da7deb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88684 ft
South Korea

KakaoTalk_20210315_174917452.jpg   
Due to crash, right front arm was broken.

After cleaning the broken parts, everything worked fine, except image transmission problem on the goggle.
(I disassembled and re-assembled only gimbal, IMU sensor, GPS antenna connectors.)

"image transmission signal weak" poped up on my goggle and just DJI logo displayed.

this message changes at times as "image transmission signal lost".

I changed gimbal as a new one, but everything is the same. I wasted my money.....

All antennas look fine. 4 line antennas + 2 surface antennas.  

8F006A36-C22E-415B-986D-F1BAAA33DE2A.jpeg

What shoud I do? I hope I can handle this problem by myself.

here in Korea, DJI FPV repair service is not that good for now.
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event and there was a crash that happened to your DJI FPV before. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-3-22
Use props
fans1da7deb3
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 19:27
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event and there was a crash that happened to your DJI FPV before. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

I already tried to contact support team and repair this drone.
(I mean "replace." as a care-refresh service as you promised on advertisement.)

But unfortunately, here in Korea, DJI FPV repair or replace service is not prepared yet.

A member of your service team says"
1) Delivery service is not possible for now. and not sure when the service is possible.
2) The customer should bring the drone to customer center by himself regardless of where the customer lives. he added "if I can make this appointment, ask someone to bring my drone."...

and the customer center is working by only reservation system and the available slots are very limited.

Frankly, I can't understand the way DJI treats customers.
2021-3-22
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I suspect the antenna wire in the arm is broken. Check that you have continuity on the shield and the centre core. Also the antenna pcb may be damaged in the leg.
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans1da7deb3 Posted at 3-22 22:30
Thank you for your sincere concern.

I already tried to contact support team and repair this drone.

We feel sorry for the trouble caused. I am able to get your contact email and find the reference ticket number.
We will arrange for the designated team to follow up on your case. Thank you for your patience.
2021-3-25
Use props
djiuser_9adjKGSMCipA
lvl.1

Maldives

Hey have you solved this problem
2022-2-1
Use props
fans1da7deb3
lvl.1
South Korea

djiuser_9adjKGSMCipA Posted at 2-1 05:53
Hey have you solved this problem

DJI service team had replaced several parts and problem was solved.
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_nDB5052NXFCU
lvl.1

United States

fans1da7deb3 Posted at 2-1 06:17
DJI service team had replaced several parts and problem was solved.

Where able to identify which parts? I have the same issue, gimbal, flight and signals are all strong. Replaced the legs still the same problem.

I am thinking maybe something to do with RF P1 module.
2022-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules