dji goggle v2 activation issue
1450 3 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poria1988
lvl.1
Turkey

Dear all
Finally, I received my DJI goggle v2. I built a squirt v2 with an air unit and I want to active my DJI goggle v2 now.
but i couldn't active it or even update the firmware. Once it asked me if i want to active it, but the icon didn't show under my name in my profile, so it seems it didn't activate.
even when i try to update it, after downloading the firmware, it stuck on transmitting.

Please HELP ME with that.
Thanks in advance
Pooria
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Poria1988. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you don't have the DJI FPV Drone, DJI FPV Goggles V2 can only be activated and updated using the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). Please ensure that you're running the latest version of it (V2.1.0) and ensure that the DJI FPV Goggles V2 has enough battery before updating or activating. If the problem continues, please DM your unit's Serial Number and upload a screenshot or video of the issue for us to further check.

2021-3-25
Use props
Poria1988
lvl.1
Turkey

Thank you, I used the same software. and still the same issues. please tell me how I can send you screenshots in DM
2021-3-25
Use props
djiuser_nbXXYEJ3wc3D
New

United States

Sell the goggles don't buy Dji. 2 days it worked now I would have to buy a drone in order for these POS goggles to work on my air unit which is ATTACHED TO MY RC CAR!!!
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules