Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC ''jump/skip'' issue.
552 2 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickFilmaking
New

Greece

Hi, new member here! Few days ago I purchased the Ronin SC, wanting to get better at filming.
Long story short, the Ronin has a ''jump/skip'' issue when filming(see the sample video below). Can't notice it during filming, only at the pc.
I followed every single step of the instructions to adjust it correctly, all axis are balanced as ''excellent''.
I  tried to redo all the process after I updated the app but problem is  still there. I searched the forum and other people seem to have the  same issue but no solution is found.
I'm using panasonic Lumix G7 with 12-60 f3.5 lenses(I have tried it with 1.8 45 Olympus, the issue remains).
Neither has image stabilization.
It's  really frustrating, no returns are accepted at the shop I bought it and  the way it is now, it's useless, even for amateurs.
https://youtu.be/7q8T-0QHMCY
2021-3-22
Use props
pauly whitehead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 139721 ft
United States

Did you balance it correctly?
2021-3-22
Use props
NickFilmaking
New

Greece

pauly whitehead Posted at 3-22 15:43
Did you balance it correctly?

Yes. Watched all the tutorials, did the balance test and the autotune. Updated the app and redid everything but still nothing. I used two different lenses too in case their is a problem with the weight. Still no luck. I'm 100% I did everything correctly on balancing.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules