Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maveric
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi!

I've tried searching this forum and Google for an answer to this and although I can't find anything definitive I think, sadly, the answer is no but worth asking just in case so here goes;

Is it possible to fly a waypoint mission and have the camera point at a moving target?

I vaguely remember there being a mode to do something based on the GPS location of the controller. I can't remember exactly what that was but it's that kind of thing I'm thinking of. I.e you plot a waypoint mission which the Mavic will fly but it'll always point the camera at the location of the controller regardless of where that is.

The other way I suppose it could work is with Active Track keeping the camera focussed on a target but instead of the movement being controlled by AT it would be controlled by waypoints.

I know I can plot multiple POI along a waypoint route but that's not quite what I want to do.

As I said, I don't think this is possible but if anyone knows of a way of doing this I'd be delighted to hear about it...
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Maveric. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, the Waypoint function doesn't offer this specific option. We hope that other experienced forum members might be able to give you their personal advice or suggestions regarding this.
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules