4632 7 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi. Sorry for the newbie question. Can I download the goggles footage without taking off the sd card? When connected with fly app I only see the aircraft's footage.
Thanks.
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pajomota. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. It would be best to remove the SD card from your and use a card reader to connect the SD card to your PC for you to be able to download and retrieve the photos and videos that you wanted. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-3-22
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 20:56
Hello there Pajomota. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. It would be best to remove the SD card from your and use a card reader to connect the SD card to your PC for you to be able to download and retrieve the photos and videos that you wanted. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thank you for your reply.
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Pajomota Posted at 3-23 00:33
Thank you for your reply.

Hi there Pajomota. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
Nike45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46043 ft
United States

DJI Stephen. I'm new with the goggles V2 and my FPV. I can download my drone footage directly to my computer but my computer does not read the SD card from the goggles. And when I take the card out and put it in a card reader it does not see any files. I can play my goggle footage back from inside my goggles, but I can't download it.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_A9kLV8ZH5ku6
New

Poland

Nike45 Posted at 2022-5-15 08:20
DJI Stephen. I'm new with the goggles V2 and my FPV. I can download my drone footage directly to my computer but my computer does not read the SD card from the goggles. And when I take the card out and put it in a card reader it does not see any files. I can play my goggle footage back from inside my goggles, but I can't download it.

Hello. I got same problem. What is the cure for that?
2023-6-22
Use props
djiuser_A9kLV8ZH5ku6
New

Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-3-24 22:13
Hi there Pajomota. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

Stephen, could you please help us with issue described above?
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_A9kLV8ZH5ku6 Posted at 6-22 12:05
Stephen, could you please help us with issue described above?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you currently using (Goggles, Aircraft, RC)? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules