1319 3 2021-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deckz
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hi all,
Has anybody ever experiencing something like this? (img attached)
Set of M600 battery discharging differently.
Any suggestion what to do?
Thanks all.

DJI M600.jpg
2021-3-22
Use props
Leofuica
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1107146 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Maybe charging them with keep in eye, sometimes some battery disconnect itself, you may force to charge, put in charge every battery and turn on, wait 30 seconds and is possible that one or other begging to charge the remain
2021-6-5
Use props
Deckz
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Leofuica Posted at 6-5 12:32
Maybe charging them with keep in eye, sometimes some battery disconnect itself, you may force to charge, put in charge every battery and turn on, wait 30 seconds and is possible that one or other begging to charge the remain

Appreciate your help, i have tried to discharge all battery to 30% and check with dji app for the battery cycle. For the time being i have not use them, just put the batteries on storage.
2021-6-6
Use props
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Has battery 1 started to "puff" at all?.. what would be excellent would be to have a external connector available so you could plug in a cell checker ... better still would be going back to regular large lipo's like the s1000 and being able to charge with a cell balancer and keep en eye on internal resistance of each cell per pack..

I know some dji batteries do have what looks like a balance plug going to the bms board but haven't actually checked..
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules