Smart Contoller keeps switching to Tripod Mode with Mavic 2 pro
750 6 2021-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
catholictv
lvl.2
United States

My smart controller for the Mavic 2 Pro started switching itseld into tripod mode on its own. I can move it to sports mode, and it stays in that mode. But when I have it in "P" mode it keeps switching in and out of Tripod mode. Any advice? Thanks

2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, catholictv. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing. Please update or refresh your DJI Smart Controller's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 then test again the functionality of the toggle switch.
2021-3-27
Use props
catholictv
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 04:49
Hi, catholictv. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing. Please update or refresh your DJI Smart Controller's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 then test again the functionality of the toggle switch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tnlBifYD8E&t=34s

I updated to the latest version for the smart controller but it still keeps switching to Tripod mode.
Any other suggestions? Thanks
2021-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

catholictv Posted at 3-31 09:40
I updated to the latest version for the smart controller but it still keeps switching to Tripod mode.
Any other suggestions? Thanks

Is this a brand-new DJI Smart Controller? If not, can you let us know when did you start experiencing this issue? We would also appreciate it if you could film it and upload the video on Youtube so we can further review it and submit this to our team. Many thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-3-31
Use props
catholictv
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-31 23:38
Is this a brand-new DJI Smart Controller? If not, can you let us know when did you start experiencing this issue? We would also appreciate it if you could film it and upload the video on Youtube so we can further review it and submit this to our team. Many thanks and looking forward to your response.

This unit was bought sometime around April 2019. The problem began in February of this year. We don't use the drone very often. I will try to record the problem for you. Thanks
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

catholictv Posted at 4-6 04:41
This unit was bought sometime around April 2019. The problem began in February of this year. We don't use the drone very often. I will try to record the problem for you. Thanks

Thanks for your prompt and kindly keep us updated so we can offer additional suggestions. Many thanks!
2021-4-7
Use props
catholictv
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-7 23:18
Thanks for your prompt and kindly keep us updated so we can offer additional suggestions. Many thanks!

Below is a link to view a video file of the problem.
As you will see I tap on the controller to see if hitting the switch itself or near the switch causes the problem, but that doesn't seem to have an affect. Could this be software?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... YZ/view?usp=sharing

Example Video
2021-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules