Crashed drone, now battery always shows as 0'00" in APP
426 3 2021-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneflyer2000
New

United States

Hi,

I recently crashed my drone and it has been outside for an extended period of time with some water damage. I put in a new fully charged battery and the LED indicators on the drone show that it is fully charged. However, on the DJI Fly App it shows that there is no fly time as 00'00". Any suggestions? Thank you!
2021-3-23
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Do you also see the camera view? Could be a communication error between the AC and the controller/device.
Do the motors start up? does it find full GPS? Is the "flight time" the ONLY thing at issue?
The internals PCB etc. more than likely need to be totally cleaned/serviced.
It also may have "reset/defaulted" itself while sitting in the weather while it still had power?
2021-3-23
Use props
droneflyer2000
New

United States

Flycaster Posted at 3-23 12:09
Do you also see the camera view? Could be a communication error between the AC and the controller/device.
Do the motors start up? does it find full GPS? Is the "flight time" the ONLY thing at issue?
The internals PCB etc. more than likely need to be totally cleaned/serviced.

Yes, I see the camera view. Motors seems to rotate during preflight but I can't test full rotation since I'm getting the error.
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since your DJI Drone crashed before and now you are experiencing this issues. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to assess the said drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules