Parnitha Mountain, Royal Palace & Beletsi Lake (Attica, Greece)
558 9 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tasos GR
First Officer
Flight distance : 15880722 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Everyone finds something to please them on Parnitha mountain, the highest mountain in Attica and one of the most charming in Greece.
In the Tatoi estate is the summer palace of the former Greek royal family, in one of the most beautiful forests of Attica.
It takes only half an hour from the center of Athens, to drastically change the landscape. A wonderful lake with an area of ​​just 7 acres drowned in the green.
Residents, familiar with visitors, and willing to make friends for a small treat, are the ducks and swans that make their presence felt.

2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tasos GR. Good day and thank you for posting this beautiful video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-3-24
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Nice place and beautiful views. Lots of turtles. Thanks for sharing this Tasos and great filming.
2021-3-24
Use props
Tasos GR
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 01:20
Hello there Tasos GR. Good day and thank you for posting this beautiful video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying.  .

Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
2021-3-24
Use props
Tasos GR
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

kyalami Posted at 3-24 02:08
Nice place and beautiful views. Lots of turtles. Thanks for sharing this Tasos and great filming.

2021-3-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely beautiful footage Tasos.    I'm going to dub that lake Turtle Lake.  LOL.  Have a wonderful day.  
2021-3-24
Use props
Tasos GR
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-24 06:46
Absolutely beautiful footage Tasos.    I'm going to dub that lake Turtle Lake.  LOL.  Have a wonderful day.

It's not unfair to call it Turtle lake as the turtles are the mascot of the area! Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
2021-3-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-3-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tasos GR Posted at 3-24 07:52
It's not unfair to call it Turtle lake as the turtles are the mascot of the area! Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!

You're very welcome Tasos.  
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Tasos GR Posted at 3-24 02:11

Hi there Tasos GR. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules