Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Virtual flight app stucks and does not start with FPV combo kit
515 1 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spaxs
lvl.1
Germany

Morning all,

i bought a FPV combo bundle some days ago. Right after unpacking I updated the goggles the copter and the remote controller. The drone is flying fine but I wanted to ensure that I am good enough for the manual mode with the help of that virtual flight app.

However, it does not work, absolutely no way. I installed the app onto an ipad 2 Air with 128GB space. The app starts up, I connect the cable to the goggles and I can see the video from the app running inside the glasses. Thats it. Nothing more happens. It does not go on, I am not able to click on next or whatever and it seems to me the goggles are not recognized correctly. So I reinstalled the virtual flight app several times, I took another cable without that adapter piece..... no success. The buttons shown at the attached picture are just missing for me.

Does anyone have an idea about that? I would really like to try out manual mode with the app before I go on with the expensive drone itself.

Thx, Matt
dji.PNG
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_ua85TmdovAoo
New

United States

Hello, were you ever able to get it working correctly, having issues with it also.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules