my new video for the #shorts from youtube:

filmed with Mavic 2 pro.
2021-3-24
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Thanks for sharing your nice footage of the beautiful castle. Just a question. Why was the video out of focus at the bottom part?
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Matthias. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing video you have filmed. The castle looks amazing from the air. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-3-24
Use props
kupoakupoa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greenland

kyalami Posted at 3-24 02:15
Thanks for sharing your nice footage of the beautiful castle. Just a question. Why was the video out of focus at the bottom part?

Thank you kyalami for your nice comment!  the postproduction effect called: tilt shift blur. it makes your objects looks a little bit like a model or toy.
2021-3-24
Use props
kupoakupoa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greenland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 02:24
Hello there Matthias. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing video you have filmed. The castle looks amazing from the air. Great work and keep flying.  .

Thank you very much Stephen. for your nice  comment!
2021-3-24
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

kupoakupoa Posted at 3-24 02:36
Thank you kyalami for your nice comment!  the postproduction effect called: tilt shift blur. it makes your objects looks a little bit like a model or toy.

Ok thanks for the explanation Kupoakupoa. Have not heard about this before, so now I learned something new. I will search for this and see if it is available in the Pinnacle Studio Pro that I use for editing. Thanks again.
2021-3-24
Use props
kupoakupoa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greenland

kyalami Posted at 3-24 02:43
Ok thanks for the explanation Kupoakupoa. Have not heard about this before, so now I learned something new. I will search for this and see if it is available in the Pinnacle Studio Pro that I use for editing. Thanks again.

your very welcome kyalami! i work with Davinci Resolve but i´m sure there is something similar for Pinacle Studio!
2021-3-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage Matthias.    I love the tilt shift effect.  Have a wonderful day.  
2021-3-24
Use props
kupoakupoa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-24 06:48
Amazing footage Matthias.    I love the tilt shift effect.  Have a wonderful day.

Thank you my friend
2021-3-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    And nice music
2021-3-25
Use props
kupoakupoa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Thank you my friend.
2021-3-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're very welcome Matthias.  
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kupoakupoa Posted at 3-24 02:37
Thank you very much Stephen. for your nice  comment!

Hi there Matthias. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules