1199 6 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_bogdi1988
lvl.4
Flight distance : 631312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please add support for SRT file generation on the FPV drone that has the telemetry, so that can be used later on in video editors.
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_bogdi1988. Good day and thank you for these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests for the DJI FPV will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-3-24
Use props
fansafe0c829
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4201250 ft
Spain

Yes, please. I would love to extract my telemetry to use it on my videos. Thanks
2021-4-13
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

I'm just learning about flight logs myself so this is likely old news to most of you. You can access the flight logs from the goggles using the Fly App. Airdata.com will convert this data to various formats. Unfortunately I haven't seen a way to convert the data to SRT files.
The flight logs appear to be saved as txt files however the text is not human readable. I changed the extention from .txt to .SRT but file wasn't recognized by a site which lets you open SRT files.

I also think it would be great if there were a way to download telemetry as a .SRT file.

In case anyone reading doesn't already know how to download logs from the goggles, I posted instructions here.
2021-4-13
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

My hypothesis is that the SRT logs option was REMOVED from the DJI FPV in a recent firmware update. Here are DJI FPV video files with their SRT files from DCRainmaker's evaluation unit https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15uD1W7VxAAEv9EBTHPF6DsZkNt-S_mMc
2021-4-13
Use props
SvdBerg63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1807169 ft
United States

I wonder what is the current firmware for Goggles V2?  is it V-01.0.1.0000 ?  
2021-4-21
Use props
J_De_Ese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4201250 ft
Spain

Hey, I updated the firmware of the DJI FPV and now I have SRT files like in the Mavic!

2021-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules