How to recondition battery's ?
1109 1 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timca1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10249 ft
United States

Good afternoon,  I have had my Mavic pro 2 zoom  for about 18 months.  I fly about 1 to 2 time a moth at most.  I did leave the bateryes on the charger sometimes for weeks befor I found out that was a bad idea.  So is there a way to recondition them IE reset there memery.  I am getting less flight time and today it went from the 25% "warining" to self imposed "return to home" in about 2 min.  Normaly when I hit the 25% alarm, I have plenty of time to fly back and land on my own.   This caused an issue becouse where i was flying (under tree canopy) it wanted to go to the preset and in short I was not able to control it causing a propstrike on a rock trying to land it back where it started...So is there a way to recondition or reset the memory of the battery's?

Thanks
Tim

2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tim. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that we are not able to reset the intelligent flight battery of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For additional reference I will post a link to where you can find the DJI Mavic 2 Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EN.pdf
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules