Ronin S not updating with focus wheel
1717 8 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxxwave
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello
I cannot install the firmware, the error keeps repeating.
I tried my best and followed all instructions.
I was able to update the firmware to the latest version, but I had to unscrew the focus wheel, but when I screwed it on after the update, it started flashing red again.
Focus ring doesn't work with my canon eos rp and i can't update
help please solve the problem
2021-3-24
Use props
maxxwave
lvl.1

Ukraine

2021-3-24
Use props
maxxwave
lvl.1

Ukraine

2021-3-24
Use props
maxxwave
lvl.1

Ukraine

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L-EBsKrQ04JU6P8ym38d5WhSuWIl1MDY/view?usp=sharing

my log
2021-3-24
Use props
Nadia
lvl.1
United States

Hi did you ever resolved it? I have same problem
2021-12-27
Use props
vaivar
lvl.1

Germany

Yeah, same problem here. The current working theory is that either the firmware versions are so different, that they can't communicate for some reason, but that will require some further testing, or during the removal/install of the module, it managed to burn out data channels thanks to voltage getting passed through where it shouldn't be going.
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_mFLQngrn62va
lvl.1

Finland

vaivar Posted at 7-24 05:29
Yeah, same problem here. The current working theory is that either the firmware versions are so different, that they can't communicate for some reason, but that will require some further testing, or during the removal/install of the module, it managed to burn out data channels thanks to voltage getting passed through where it shouldn't be going.

Did you solve the problem?
2022-11-30
Use props
vaivar
lvl.1

Latvia

So... After a long delay, because I hadn't used it for a year, I decided to buy a new focus wheel, because nothing else really seemed to work and that instantly solved the problem, as the focus wheel and focus motor started to work immediately after turning it off.
I have a guess that the problem could have been caused by me when I installed the focus wheel while the device was turned on, which could have burned it out something in it, but I don't have enough knowledge to test that.
And while this is a bit of a ... solution, since it is basically "just buy a new one", it at least is something...
2023-7-12
Use props
KosaKOSA
lvl.1

Poland

Hello. it is 2023 and i am having the same problems that the rest of folks.  Is there any solution for this? Focus wheel blinking 2 times fast & and cant really upgrade when it is connected to the gimbal. I have used all possible solutions on the internet with no effect. It seems that DJI has no idea about this as well.
2023-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules